• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Black Hole and Higher Dimensional existence
This is quite important since they are quite outdated and misunderstood

As we know from this CRT , Mechikabura absorbed and merged with 4D black hole, making it the hole in the middle of his chest, and the "Possibly higher dimensional existence" came from Ultima's conclusion that it is uncertain that Is his body really a black hole or just a portal to it. Both of these are extremely wrong, the side effect of which is that we treat Mechikabura which can be damaged/affected by normal hax like anything normal out there because of its outside size

And with that said, they are both false and misunderstandings. Mechikabura's black hole never became only the black thing in the middle of his chest, It was his Armor that also became an extension of his body (he regenerated it when he regenerated his body). And where did the armor cover come from? Well, as we see in Fu's case when he's possessed by Mechi, it's literally his Torso and Arms that we know and see. Not only that but Chronoa also stated that the ONLY WAY to dismount/separate/take down Fu/Mechikabura in armor is to completely destroy it, meaning hax/abilities and damage can only affect him, if and only if the entire armor/Black Hole containing a multiverse 2B/2A in size and much larger than baseline is completely destroyed/affected

In other words, he has unconventional resistance to all types of hax and damage, unless they have potency and/or range much higher than baseline 2A (2B if DBH is downgraded in future) or destroy the entire black hole which he merged/absorbed. It's basically resistance that's "too big to affect" in a special and strange way, like the entire multiverse around you acting as "tiny" armor that protects you from everything outside it or not, literally. But what about his head and legs (and rest of metaphysical/fundamental aspects) since it's not a black hole? Well the only way for the time patrol to defeat Mechikabura is to seal him and the entire multiverse he absorbed, so even if it's not really the Black Hole, it should share BH's Resistance to it, to the extent that they have no choice but to seal it with the rest of him, instead of separating them instead of having to create a new one. The same is clearly confirmed with Mechi when he takes possession of Fu, even though the armor completely covers him (so FU/Mechi should have resistance whenever). To wrap this up, in the anime it is even explicitly stated by the narrator that the Black Hole/darkness envelops (completely cover) him as the Passive Aura (last image), which also helps him tank Xeno Vegito's numerous ki blasts which he unable to tank even one after Aura was scattered by Xeno Trunks with Keysword. Of course he should also have "Higher dimensional existence" with no "possibly" since it really is

In addition, Mechikabura should have 2 new Keys, first is Dark Factor , the second is "Shota/Fu's Form" . Each has all of his previous abilities as TPU form, though the former cannot fight and exists as a pure life force that can be manipulated by others. The latter will have all of Fu latest key's abilities , the weakness is that Fu can regain control at will
As for Fu, His Dark King key should have all of Mechikabura's abilities in TPU form, not Dark King and pretty much all abilities and resistance of these dude in base and onwards (DBH keys, not XV)

SDBH"s Immortality

As we know, Zamasu (SDBH) was able to survive after he was erased by Zeno due to his immortality (regen). However, any character with immortality in SDBH should scale to him, like Mechikabura because Zamasu's immortality has never been described as being particularly specific to him or special at all, let alone his immortality is too weak because mortal body (as you see in super anime). That's why what saved him was only immortality, not Best immortality. Even if we argue about the source of immortality, Mechikabura is better since his immortality is from the Entire Multiverse he literally absorbed, while zamasu comes from Super Shenron who couldn't interfere with even the Crack of Time, which any Demon God could easily interfere with and travel to and from (and even Mechikabura in weakest form literally is King of All Demon Gods and source of most their powers and demon gods forms). In other words, Mechikabura (of course Fu in Dark King key and onwards because he scale to) should also have Regeneration (mid godly) and immortality type 2 (yeah mechi should have it on its own, he doesn't feel pain at all when ssjgod Xeno Trunks slice him) just like Zamasu due scale to him, if not far above, mid-high is basically meaningless since most of his body is a Black Hole, how it vaporize? or burned to ashes?
Also Crimson Masked Saiyan should have same immortality for the same reason of Mechikabura and immortal type 4 and 8 since he can also resurrect multiple times as long as the light which is the entire life force and energy of the Copy Universe exists. It should also list in the "weakness" section that he will no longer be immortal and die if he runs out of energy

Also all of them should have Immortality type 5 due this dead CRT"s immortality accepted by anyone, even staff (DDM), and Regen isn't factor since immortality of FZ still "cheat" even his Regen (in that time) far weaker than any namekian, so it's not just Regen/resistance pain/live forever
Crimson Masked Saiyan's abilities (not include card game stuff)

Keysword's abilities
In Awakened state
Sleep Manipulation (put Mechikabura to sleep forever in the "Labyrinth of Light")
Existence Erasure and Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly) via Seal: (Erasing Mechikabura's existence as well as the multiverse he absorbed [self-explaination: the world no longer exist since mechikabura sealed] , ignoring his regenerative abilities to come back, forced Mechikabura to release the Dark Factor)

Thanks for reading all of this. Of course this isn't just my personal edit, it's also designed to add things and abilities to DBH's characters after my stuff is accepted (or not). So even if all of the above are disagree, thread can still serve as an exchange for new characters and their card game abilities (Fu, Crimson Masked saiyan, Warrior in black,..) . Feel free to add these as much as possible

I'm biding time to make a big CRT for DBH cuz i'm waiting for the manga to end the Big Bang Mission so i can have all the necessary materials, but if you do this then well i will go along

1. Black Hole and HDE:
  • Well yes, the 4D Black Hole is not just the hole in the middle of his chest, the game made clear that he fused with it it, turn himself into Time Power Unleashed state, which is the extension of his body/flesh. It is never directly stated, but we can see it in manga visually, the armor is actually his flesh, at the spot we Trunks sliced him we saw nothing inside - a total black, mean Mechi himself is actually the black hole. And when he regen, it is the "armor" that regen. Also like the manga page you upload, when Youth Fu release the TPU "armor" he said "release Mechikabura" not release Mechikabura's armor or something, Mechi possessed Fu body briefly (before Fu back in control), and then said: "gwahaha! i've finally been freed!", mean that the freaking TPU "armor" IS TPU MECHIKABURA'S PHYSICAL BODY, remember that TPU Mechi was sealed by the Eternal Labyrinth (but poor the guy Fu doesn't summon the head)
  • About Fu Dark King state, it is in gray area actually, he sure have Mechi power at least from Dark King Mechi, but i'm uncertain about he gain power from TPU Mechi, he doesn't display HDE from TPU Mechi, but can manifest the arms and later the all the armor, i will leave this to others
  • About Mechi, he is fine, no more tab/key, he on briefly appear again when trying to posseses Fu, but Fu resist it, and when Fu temporary releases the armor, he appear to possessed Fu briefly, said a single line: i'm free, then Fu is back in control, crush Mechi possession. So no, we don't need more keys because he Mechi pratically did nothing aside from saying a single line, but well Fu should again 1 more ability

2. SDBH's Immortality:
  • No, we don't scale Immortality like that, also about the best Immortality, Zamasu have the best actually, he got it from Super Shenron who also is the strongest Shenron in game (as usual, like DBS). So no one have Zamasu Mid Godly unless they demonstrates it
  • About Mechi, i think he could have possibly Low Godly, As many stated he have limitless regeneration that the Time Patrols coundn't beat him conventionally thus forced them to seal Mechi away, we know that Buu and Cell can still be beaten with conventional method of using massively superior raw power. With Mechi they deduced that it is a no, thus it is reasonable that he could have a possibly Low Godly regen
3. Crimson Masked Saiyan:
  • About Crimson Mask, well he will have Low Godly along with Immortality 3, 4 and 8, Incorporeality is yes because his body is made up of energy/ki, as long as it exist he can absorbed them and regen his body, even complete destruction, as SSB Gogeta destroyed his body in the manga. If the Ki exhausted he can just go and find different place to reconstruct and regen his body
  • Energy/Ki Absorption is yes, but not passive, he is not passively absorb anything. About Life Manipulation, no, it is not his doing, he only gathering the energy, the distorted universe created by Fu will automatically generating living being inside it, so when he killed them the real U7's living being will die as well because the universe Fu created was not entirely complete and it is distorted, it linked to the real U7 and cloning everything from U7. Anyway Crimson doesn't create Life, he just gathering energy and the copy universe do the rest. About Death Manipulation i don't know, but yeah he can absorb the life force from those living being to death to fuel his energy and power (theoretically, cuz he absorbed all of them before the universe can properly create life)
  • He should have a new key with his new form called Super Saiyan Rose Full Power, and with Immeasurable Lifting Strength as he scale to SSB Gogeta who > SSB Vegito (the reason is SSB Gogeta appeared after CC Goku and Vegeta trained massively) who in turn = SSJ4LB Xeno Vegito = Dark King Fu and they scale to SSJ4LB Broly
4. Keysword:
  • About Sleep Manipulation i don't know, the anime mention it, it could well mean it did put Mechi into sleep, but also not, depending on interpretations
  • EE and Regen Neg is a no, Sealing doesn't mean you negate their Regeneration, and also the Eternal Labyrinth doesn't erase people, it only seal them, the reason the multiverse doesn't exist anymore is because Mechi absorbed all of them, he got sealed thus no more multiverse, it is not EE, the result was very indirect
Done, this is all

Last edited:
I'm biding time to make a big CRT for DBH cuz i'm waiting for the manga to end the Big Bang Mission so i can have all the necessary materials, but if you do this then well i will go along

1. Black Hole and HDE:
  • Well yes, the 4D Black Hole is not just the hole in the middle of his chest, the game made clear that he fused with it it, turn himself into Time Power Unleashed state, which is the extension of his body/flesh. It is never directly stated, but we can see it in manga visually, the armor is actually his flesh, at the spot we Trunks sliced him we saw nothing inside - a total black, mean Mechi himself is actually the black hole. And when he regen, it is the "armor" that regen. Also like the manga page you upload, when Youth Fu release the TPU "armor" he said "release Mechikabura" not release Mechikabura's armor or something, Mechi possessed Fu body briefly (before Fu back in control), and then said: "gwahaha! i've finally been freed!", mean that the freaking TPU "armor" IS TPU MECHIKABURA'S PHYSICAL BODY, remember that TPU Mechi was sealed by the Eternal Labyrinth (but poor the guy Fu doesn't summon the head)
  • About Fu Dark King state, it is in gray area actually, he sure have Mechi power at least from Dark King Mechi, but i'm uncertain about he gain power from TPU Mechi, he doesn't display HDE from TPU Mechi, but can manifest the arms and later the all the armor, i will leave this to others
  • About Mechi, he is fine, no more tab/key, he on briefly appear again when trying to posseses Fu, but Fu resist it, and when Fu temporary releases the armor, he appear to possessed Fu briefly, said a single line: i'm free, then Fu is back in control, crush Mechi possession. So no, we don't need more keys because he Mechi pratically did nothing aside from saying a single line, but well Fu should again 1 more ability

2. SDBH's Immortality:
  • No, we don't scale Immortality like that, also about the best Immortality, Zamasu have the best actually, he got it from Super Shenron who also is the strongest Shenron in game (as usual, like DBS). So no one have Zamasu Mid Godly unless they demonstrates it
  • About Mechi, i think he could have possibly Low Godly, As many stated he have limitless regeneration that the Time Patrols coundn't beat him conventionally thus forced them to seal Mechi away, we know that Buu and Cell can still be beaten with conventional method of using massively superior raw power. With Mechi they deduced that it is a no, thus it is reasonable that he could have a possibly Low Godly regen
3. Crimson Masked Saiyan:
  • About Crimson Mask, well he will have Low Godly along with Immortality 3, 4 and 8, Incorporeality is yes because his body is made up of energy/ki, as long as it exist he can absorbed them and regen his body, even complete destruction, as SSB Gogeta destroyed his body in the manga. If the Ki exhausted he can just go and find different place to reconstruct and regen his body
  • Energy/Ki Absorption is yes, but not passive, he is not passively absorb anything. About Life Manipulation, no, it is not his doing, he only gathering the energy, the distorted universe created by Fu will automatically generating living being inside it, so when he killed them the real U7's living being will die as well because the universe Fu created was not entirely complete and it is distorted, it linked to the real U7 and cloning everything from U7. Anyway Crimson doesn't create Life, he just gathering energy and the copy universe do the rest. About Death Manipulation i don't know, but yeah he can absorb the life force from those living being to death to fuel his energy and power (theoretically, cuz he absorbed all of them before the universe can properly create life)
  • He should have a new key with his new form called Super Saiyan Rose Full Power, and with Immeasurable Lifting Strength as he scale to SSB Gogeta who > SSB Vegito (the reason is SSB Gogeta appeared after CC Goku and Vegeta trained massively) who in turn = SSJ4LB Xeno Vegito = Dark King Fu and they scale to SSJ4LB Broly
4. Keysword:
  • About Sleep Manipulation i don't know, the anime mention it, it could well mean it did put Mechi into sleep, but also not, depending on interpretations
  • EE and Regen Neg is a no, Sealing doesn't mean you negate their Regeneration, and also the Eternal Labyrinth doesn't erase people, it only seal them, the reason the multiverse doesn't exist anymore is because Mechi absorbed all of them, he got sealed thus no more multiverse, it is not EE, the result was very indirect
Done, this is all
Yeah as you and @domino said in discord. It is fair and I'm fine with all things you said

I think you can call staffs now for evaluation
Okay, but for reconfirm: His HDE is limited or not due outside size ? HDE's presudo-Invulnerability apply to him regardless of whether it's inside the black hole or outside where he appears as a normal 3d being?
Regarding immortality type 2 (of course 1 as well) applied to FZ should all other immortal characters like Mechi (already have 1) and Crimson have it because vegito implies it is a common trait of immortality? Mechi doesn't even feel pain when xeno trunks cut through him
What do you think that Base Fu has all the powers and abilities of Xeno goku/Vegeta, CC goku/vegeta, cell, buu, omega shenron,.... since he was created from their cells and data? Just like how Cell get all the abilities from z fighters due to their cells

Xeno trunks should have infinite or immersuable speed before dbh downgrade because he slice through across literally 2A-sized man in seconds at most. Aka he literally cross infinite distance from beginning to end of black hole/mechi

Okay, but for reconfirm: His HDE is limited or not due outside size ? HDE's presudo-Invulnerability apply to him regardless of whether it's inside the black hole or outside where he appears as a normal 3d being?
Regarding immortality type 2 (of course 1 as well) applied to FZ should all other immortal characters like Mechi (already have 1) and Crimson have it because vegito implies it is a common trait of immortality? Mechi doesn't even feel pain when xeno trunks cut through him
What do you think that Base Fu has all the powers and abilities of Xeno goku/Vegeta, CC goku/vegeta, cell, buu, omega shenron,.... since he was created from their cells and data? Just like how Cell get all the abilities from z fighters due to their cells
1. You don't need Large Size to have HDE, and yes he have psuedo-invulnerability belong to HDE, there is no such a thing as HDE inside or outside you can even have infinite D HDE while look like a 3D person, appearance is depend relatively on perspective.
2. No, Immortality is a broad term, we don't scale character to each other just because they was stated to have immortality, unless the series give extreme evidences to be the same type, from the same sources. Well about Mechi, doesn't feel pain mean he have high pain tolerance or resistance to pain manipulation
3. I'm uncertain, but Fu doesn't really demonstrated the power of other cell, he only display the power of demon god cell and the saiyan cell, which result in Super Fu, which is the combination of Super Saiyan and his Demon cell, which well, like Mira

New addition

Fu will have Dimensional Domain in base

Passive Power Null for Youth Fu with Dogidogi absorbed

CC Goku will also have new form called Universe Tree Power, with Immeasurable Strength and he resist Fu power null, also nullify it

This is anime version, Fu also will have Universe Tree amped, also Barrier Creation for Fu

Edit: anime is for references, the translation quality is very bad so ignore them

Edit 2: New abilities for Crimson Mask
  • Passive Power Nullification
  • Resurrection Negation
  • Life Force Absorption (which go along with his Energy/Ki Absorption, demonstrated in manga and anime)
  • Summoning with the Time Scroll
those are what i consult with @Dominodalek

Last edited:
I know nothing about Heroes and don't have time to read the entire thread, but I will post in case Domino responds.

Okay. No problem. It is a brief thread though.

Well, the OP as well as the 1st response are essays though. That's more so what I meant.

I know nothing about Heroes and don't have time to read the entire thread, but I will post in case Domino responds.
I will summarising the thread so you can read the importance points:
1. Mechikabura will get solid HDE, remove the possibly, he also can have possibly Low Godly regen due to the reason character stated he have limitless regen which can't be beaten through conventional mean, they also stated that his regen was like a cheating and unfair power, they need to seal him away for good.
2. Crimson Mask will have Low Godly Regen along with Immortality 3, 4 and 8, Incorporeality, due to his body made from pure energy, and he capable of instantly regen from complete destruction of his body, and as long as there are energy/ki for him to absorbs he can constantly regen and resurrect. He also will have Life Force and Ki/Energy Absorption. He will also have new key which is Super Saiyan Rose Full Power, have Immeasurable Lifting Strength due to comparable with SSB Gogeta who > SSB Vegito and SSJ4LB Xeno Vegito, when Vegitos fight Dark King Fu, and Fu have Immeasurable Lifting Strength. He also will have Passive Power Nullification, Resurrection Negation, Summoning via Time Scroll, he also still have the Time Ring, those thing are from what i consult with @Dominodalek
3. Fu will have new information regarding his new amped power from Universe Tree, he will have Dimensional Domain in base and passive Power Nullification in his Youth form, the scan i already posted. Also Barrier Creation, from the anime clip
4. SDBH Goku or CC Goku will have new key regarding his SSB amped form using Universe Tree power, he resist Fu's Power Null, and can nullify fu's power null, scan i already posted, it is the second scan. I have them from @Dominodalek and he personally translate those Japanese words

other manga scan is already posted by OP, i will go to sleep for now

I will summarising the thread so you can read the importance points:
1. Mechikabura will get solid HDE, remove the possibly, he also can have possibly Low Godly regen due to the reason character stated he have limitless regen which can't be beaten through conventional mean, they also stated that his regen was like a cheating and unfair power, they need to seal him away for good.
2. Crimson Mask will have Low Godly Regen along with Immortality 3, 4 and 8, Incorporeality, due to his body made from pure energy, and he capable of instantly regen from complete destruction of his body, and as long as there are energy/ki for him to absorbs he can constantly regen and resurrect. He also will have Life Force and Ki/Energy Absorption. He will also have new key which is Super Saiyan Rose Full Power, have Immeasurable Lifting Strength due to comparable with SSB Gogeta who > SSB Vegito and SSJ4LB Xeno Vegito, when Vegitos fight Dark King Fu, and Fu have Immeasurable Lifting Strength. He also will have Passive Power Nullification, Resurrection Negation, Summoning via Time Scroll, he also still have the Time Ring, those thing are from what i consult with @Dominodalek
3. Fu will have new information regarding his new amped power from Universe Tree, he will have Dimensional Domain in base and passive Power Nullification in his Youth form, the scan i already posted. Also Barrier Creation, from the anime clip
4. SDBH Goku or CC Goku will have new key regarding his SSB amped form using Universe Tree power, he resist Fu's Power Null, and can nullify fu's power null, scan i already posted, it is the second scan. I have them from @Dominodalek and he personally translate those Japanese words

other manga scan is already posted by OP, i will go to sleep for now
@DarkDragonMedeus

Okay. What Dominodalek accepted can probably be applied then.

Okay. What Dominodalek accepted can probably be applied then.
Well, would you mind unlock Mechikabura, Fu (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes) and Crimson-Masked Saiyan so i can apply the revision
except for Mechikabura possessing Low Godly regen as there is no proof for that.
The reason is because the Time Patrols deduced that he can't be beat conventionally, and the regen is considered limitless, a cheat and unfair ability, that why it is only possibly Low Godly, not a solid one since he never demonstrate it

Well, would you mind unlock Mechikabura, Fu (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes) and Crimson-Masked Saiyan so i can apply the revision
I have handled it. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Please make an effort with your spelling and grammar when you edit the pages.

The reason is because the Time Patrols deduced that he can't be beat conventionally, and the regen is considered limitless, a cheat and unfair ability, that why it is only possibly Low Godly, not a solid one since he never demonstrate it
ngl i still dont think even a possibly rating is enough as this is way to vague. This can very easily still be just "at least mid-high, likely far higher" as we still need some proof that he can manipulate his own life force in a way to regen himself. Here he has not an ounce of proof for that. The only thing we do have is "murr he's to stronk for time patrtoll so low gODLyYYY!!!!"

ngl i still dont think even a possibly rating is enough as this is way to vague. This can very easily still be just "at least mid-high, likely far higher" as we still need some proof that he can manipulate his own life force in a way to regen himself. Here he has not an ounce of proof for that. The only thing we do have is "murr he's to stronk for time patrtoll so low gODLyYYY!!!!"
DB characters can kill mid-high or atomize because difference for AP, and demon gods who fight mechikabura at that time have mid-high Regen null too
So i think it's "at least high likely far higher" fine. Low godly make sense too because Mechi's body literally black hole, so I don't know how he could be vaporized or atomized because his physiology

Since this seems to have caused some confusion off-site, I want to make it clear that I have not given my support for the argued nature of Mechikabura's HDE in this topic, I have only given support for him having HDE.

Since this seems to have caused some confusion off-site, I want to make it clear that I have not given my support for the argued nature of Mechikabura's HDE in this topic, I have only given support for him having HDE.
Okay. Does any of the current information in the page regarding this need to be adjusted then?

Yes, but does the wording in the character profile page need to be adjusted based on this?

Okay. That is good then.

Tell me here when all of the edits have been finished.

Finally, the final chapter of SDBH Bug Bang mission is released, along with it is some new feats. Time to conclude the saga long with this revision thread:
Two new feats:

1. Fu
  • Causality Manipulation/Greater Time Manipulation & Existence Erasure: The 1st scan blatantly say that he can reduce time of the multiverse back to the state of zero, it is very well mean he revert the cause and effect via time itself back to the beginning, denying the result of the present, turn everything back to the start before everything start to happen. Along with it he can also said he can erase peoples, planets, everything through this as well
  • Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: The 2nd scan blatantly say that he resist space-time manipulation because of time bird (dogidogi), and he also said it is the same for Chronoa
2. Chronoa
She get Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation in her base Supreme Kai form, due to Fu statements

3. Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura
He will get Possibly Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation, due to this TPU form scales to Chronoa TPU form (as both of them have Time Power Unleashed state due to time power, and Chronoa resist space-time hax in base > her TPU should have greater resistance to this hax, in turn Mechikabura also have TPU form like her with both form powered by the same sources, he will get a possible resistance)

• Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: The 2nd scan blatantly say that he resist space-time manipulation because of time bird (dogidogi), and he also said it is the same for Chronoa
I think this is not just space-time manipulation because in dbh space-time hax wider than just this, it should include other purely time hax things like Time Labyrinth (Seal/BRF/Causality manipulation/time stop), Chaos Ball (Black Hole, Gravity crush timelines, Absorption/BRF, possibly void manipulation too iirc. Even chronoa affected by this in some extent, but it's only her base form) and his own time power to Reduce all of time itsef back to zero, erasure everything that exist (causality mani/existence erasure, though i think it more of AP feat than hax, domino said this too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back