• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Demon Realm Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Demon realm is described by Chronoa and Trunks as both a "Place Outside of History" and a "Place that has never existed in History". This explains that it has no history instead of simply existing outside of it. Furthermore, we see that the Demon Realm is not part of the Scroll of Eternity. This is crucial as Trunks has stated this about the Scroll of Eternity:

This... Is the Scroll of Eternity. All of Time... All of History. Everything... Its all listed in here
This shows that the Demon Realm is nonexistent as it isn't even part of the aforementioned "everything" and other statements about it not existing

TLDR: the Demon Realm should be treated as nonexistent.

Gonna have to disagree. That just proves that the Demon Realm exists as a dimension completely separated from Time itself since it's outside all of Time and History. It's not enough for Non-Existence.

I thought as much but my main problem with that sentiment is the existence of the Crack of Time/Time Abyss

The CoT is a dimension stated to lack time, exist completely sealed off from time and Demigra was even unable to manipulate time in it due to these qualities. However, it was still part of the Scroll of Eternity. As a result, that is why I proposed the Demon Realm to be nonexistent.

There is also Trunks statement of it having "no history" and it never existing rather than simply being outside of history.

Yeah, I agree that it isn't Nonexistent Physiology as much as it is a result of the Demon Realm naturally existing outside of time, and thus not being part of what's listed in the Scroll of Eternity, hence the part about it having no history. The Crack of Time being shown in the Scrolls probably just means that the Demon Realm is even further isolated from time and existence as a whole than it, or something like that.

Yeah, Ultima's sentiment makes more sense than my own. At least this backs up that even regular demons are exist in a realm isolated from reality/time as stated in Xenoverse.

Tokitoki city is actually a higher dimension considering that all space-time, history, 4D universes, are contained within scrolls and eggs, being tokitoki a much larger dimension than these parchments and eggs (4D universes / time and space)

I'd just like to point out that the evidence for the Demon Realm not being part of the Scroll of Eternity is actually proof that it is, since it shows Trunks reacting to the Demon Realm disappearing from the scroll. For context, Chronoa had just sealed the Demon Realm outside of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back