• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Power and Dark Ki additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law Manipulation for Dark Ki:
The laws or rules of the copy universe are that anything that happens in the real universe will affect the copy universe as it was manipulated to abide by those rules

Also another showing of Law Manipulation is the Demon Realm
It’s stated in the daizenshuu that the living universe abides by the laws of science
But the Demon realm is stated to have magic have more control over it than science

the demon realm doesn’t abide by the laws of science like the living universe does
And it’s more influenced by magic
So creating a replica of this would qualify for law and physics manip
As it would be recreating a world that has different laws and physics
As science doenst have much control over the demon realm
Time power is stated to be able to destroy all types of histories
And Agios with her time power would destroy all the false histories and histories in general leaving only one timeline so this would definitely include the non existent history because Agios wouldn’t leave 2 histories
So I propose removing possibly for NPI and nonexistent erasure and making it full on
As non existent history is still a history this would also make good manipulation and nonexistent erasure full on instead of possibly

Law Manipulation for Dark Ki being able to create a universe with different laws seems fine.

I'm unsure on the Time Power change.

Law Manipulation for Dark Ki being able to create a universe with different laws seems fine.

It’s already on time power just as possibly but Agios states she’ll destroy all histories and leave only one and she would even destroy false histories so theres no reason to assume that the non existent history isn’t included because it wouldn’t make sense for her to leave 2 histories

Time Power already have Possibly Void Manip & Nonexistent Erasure since it possibly can affect and erase a nonexistent history, the purpose of this thread is to make the rating solid, because Agios said she going to erase all history leaving only 1 behind, so there is no reason for her to somehow leaving behind a non-existent history

I agree that things about erasing non-existent history should be solid. I also agree with the dark ki related stuff.

The OP should be formatted better, and it should also be made more clear that the Time Power abilities are already accepted and on the Time Power page with a "Possibly", with the changes simply revolving around removing the "Possibly".

I agree with the additions anyway.

The OP should be formatted better, and it should also be made more clear that the Time Power abilities are already accepted and on the Time Power page with a "Possibly", with the changes simply revolving around removing the "Possibly".

I agree with the additions anyway.
My bad about that

It’s already on time power just as possibly but Agios states she’ll destroy all histories and leave only one and she would even destroy false histories so theres no reason to assume that the non existent history isn’t included because it wouldn’t make sense for her to leave 2 histories
Time Power already have Possibly Void Manip & Nonexistent Erasure since it possibly can affect and erase a nonexistent history, the purpose of this thread is to make the rating solid, because Agios said she going to erase all history leaving only 1 behind, so there is no reason for her to somehow leaving behind a non-existent history
I guess it's fine then.

Agree, also additional for time power having solid void manip and nonexistence Erasure is that time scrolls can control the history of timelines erased by Zeno, sadly I don’t have the scan on me but I’m sure @Vietthai96 does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back