• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai Osamu vs Badass Takemichi Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Speed Equalized.
*Seven AP: 1 MJ
*Dazai AP: 486kj
*All equipment available.
*Starting Distance: 3 meters with Dazai hiding in bushes
*Dazai has 3 months of preparation
*Seven has no memory of his immortality to know he is immortal

Seven Advantages:
*Attack Potency
*Durability
*Far more skilled
*Far More experienced
*Better Hax
*Versatility
*Close Quarters Combat

Dazai Advantages:
*IQ
*Equipment
*Preparation and prior knowledge
*Stealth Mastery
*Far smarter

Badass Takemichi: 2 (@Dinozxd, @DekuGlazer)

Dazai: 2 (@RoggerReggor , @XxZetsuxX)

Incon:

Last edited:
Dazai with his bomb can damage 7-C characters

Plus he will just nullify everything Seven and restrain him with a touch

Voting Dazai :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dazai with his bomb can damage 7-C characters

Plus he will just nullify everything Seven and restrain him with a touch

Voting Dazai :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's not the point here. Give Dazai human level AP, give him human level speed, but you give him Preparation, and the match outcome changes drastically.

People who don't realize that Dazai in Volume 6 messed up timelines, entered the Beast Mode upon his own will, merged singularities and found a proper way to nullify Chuuya's singularity in like an hour, giving him 3 months is like giving Seven an immediate loss.

Fair, but the chances of Dazai winning are 100%. In 3 months, he will literally have predicted the entire game, considering how he pulls out random 6-digit numbers and they are correctly guessed just upon analyzing Fyodor's thinking in like 10 seconds lol.

Fair, but the chances of Dazai winning are 100%. In 3 months, he will literally have predicted the entire game, considering how he pulls out random 6-digit numbers and they are correctly guessed just upon analyzing Fyodor's thinking in like 10 seconds lol.
He predicted the whole arc of Dead apple

And he constantly predicts alot of things on the anime

Seven can use whatever fighting style his memory brings him he doesn't just use boxing. And he has power mimicry. He is far more skilled
Not that it matters considering he won't be hitting Dazai because analytical precog + information analysis

And he can also overwhelm characters with resistence to it, So Seven's resistence to analytical precog would just be entirely overwhelmed

He predicted the whole arc of Dead apple

And he constantly predicts alot of things on the anime
Exactly, Dazai's meticulous planning is unavoidable for this guy lol. Not to mention his AP is not enough to one-shot him, Dazai will intentionally get hit to get him flown away and then press the button of the bomb he had planted, easy win for him.

Did I just see someone say that Dazai's NLH is affected when he doesn't have senses? :ROFLMAO:
A person who doesn't have their 5 senses is literally just a dummy. It doesn't only affect Dazai's NLH, it effects him generally. On top of that, Seven even stated that he created the sixth sense which is stated to be "time". He has control over the concept of time, or at least perception of time. There is no way Dazai can win cuz there is no way he can use NLH.

Also, Dazai's NLH relies on physical contact right? Seven can manipulate that. Dazai having his touching sense manipulated = Dazai not having NLH anymore. There are already a lotta instances of him not being able to use his NLH (like Chuuya's ability) cuz of physical contact.
Bro I already did, Seven doesn't have any counter against the cast.
Lol

A person who doesn't have their 5 senses is literally just a dummy. It doesn't only affect Dazai's NLH, it effects him generally.
If Seven literally tries to consciously manipulate his senses, that manipulation gets nullified, lol.
On top of that, Seven even stated that he created the sixth sense which is stated to be "time". He has control over the concept of time, or at least perception of time. There is no way Dazai can win cuz there is no way he can use NLH.
Umm, he stated it? Ok.
Wait, let me just tell you how much of a menace Dazai is. He has preparation so it's safe to say that he would enter into Beast in that time and potentially plan everything to basically stomp Seven.
O6ZA6MR.png

He read the memories of the real-life Osamu Dazai, realized that he was inside a book, could create a point of singularity.

Singularity is a complex thing as it can do crazy stuff such as creation of even black holes.
kypRvzw.png

It is safe to assume that even if Dazai loses (which is not going to happen), he will just interact with the real Dazai to learn the cause, and that's why, I said that he's already able to predict the entire fight, but with this much of preparation, it's basically impossible for Seven to even win.

"Whatever you write, becomes a reality?"
Y55hLVT.png

In Beast Mode, he could manipulate everything just so that Oda could live on to finally become a writer and not lose his life in some worthless crap.
HFf23pc.png

Does Seven literally have any counter against even the singularity? The other hax is literally going to do Seven badly.
Also, Dazai's NLH relies on physical contact right?
Yes.
Seven can manipulate that. Dazai having his touching sense manipulated = Dazai not having NLH anymore.
Physical contact, yes, but Dazai doesn't need to sense the touch, he just needs to touch him. Secondly, the senses manipulation gets nullified by Dazai already.
There are already a lotta instances of him not being able to use his NLH (like Chuuya's ability) cuz of physical contact.
Chuuya's ability involves gravity manipulation, it is an ability that involves a non-contact force, but if Dazai makes a physical contact, he can even nullify corruption lol.

Seven gets badly stomped on this one, giving Dazai preparation might just be one of the worst ideas of the debating era LOL.

@DekuGlazer knows more about Seven's abilities than i do so I'll leave the answer to him. I just know he manipulates senses.

Also, something like Beast Mode wasn't stated in the OP i think. @DekuGlazer Is Beast Mode restricted for Dazai?

@DekuGlazer knows more about Seven's abilities than i do so I'll leave the answer to him. I just know he manipulates senses.

Also, something like Beast Mode wasn't stated in the OP i think. @DekuGlazer Is Beast Mode restricted for Dazai?
Beast Mode isn't a key of Dazai, it's his pleasure whenever he wants to enter it or not. It's technically not even a key because Dazai literally just refers to himself as a "Beast" in that one and not anything like him needing any transformation or any time to reach it. He basically went it because he wanted to save Oda. What's more is that Beast isn't even an ability, it's just a state of Dazai which he consciously knows about.

Beast Mode isn't a key of Dazai, it's his pleasure whenever he wants to enter it or not. It's technically not even a key because Dazai literally just refers to himself as a "Beast" in that one and not anything like him needing any transformation or any time to reach it. He basically went it because he wanted to save Oda. What's more is that Beast isn't even an ability, it's just a state of Dazai which he consciously knows about.
Exactly why it isn't in his profile then?

Exactly why it isn't in his profile then?
Because his feats aren't canon and I wrote some random stuff on my MS Word to manipulate the scans so he could win against Seven (No, I am kidding, these are feats from Volume 6 and Volume 8, please don't sue me.

The real reason is
I don't have any idea

Because his feats aren't canon and I wrote some random stuff on my MS Word to manipulate the scans so he could win against Seven
Nah i didn't accuse you for doing that lol. I was just curious.

Like, a character having the ability of interacting with real life beings probably makes this a hax stomp which can't be added to profiles. I already remember typing that Seven hax stomped as well before you brought up Beast Dazai so this match couldn't be counted as a win or a loss for either sides. No one also seems interested in the thread so we'll probably get no more votes here.

Nah i didn't accuse you for doing that lol. I was just curious.

Like, a character having the ability of interacting with real life beings probably makes this a hax stomp which can't be added to profiles. I already remember typing that Seven hax stomped as well before you brought up Beast Dazai so this match couldn't be counted as a win or a loss for either sides. No one also seems interested in the thread so we'll probably get no more votes here.
Dazai stomps in every possible way lol, but ok. If Deku wants to continue this then np.

I don't think that's the case, but ok.
Why he doesn't? He would basically have the idea of everything which is going to happen. He already has genius level intelligence (at least, yeah), he can already analyze most of the possibilities through his own mind, giving him more hax is like increasing him to know about all the possibilities. Not to mention he legit had the "Whatever you write, becomes a reality?" power, which literally makes his change of winning 100%, but ok.

The verse is outdated

The only character who is currently up to date (And still is kinda outdated considering he doesn't have everything yet) Is Dazai

The verse is outdated

The only character who is currently up to date (And still is kinda outdated considering he doesn't have everything yet) Is Dazai
Each BSD character's profile is completely outdated, considering how we still got only surface level feats evaluated for abilities, Dazai's hax is literally so much that I saw somewhere on DC where someone was arguing about how Dazai massively outhaxes Gojo, gotta find that one so I can get more abilities for him.

Each BSD character's profile is completely outdated, considering how we still got only surface level feats evaluated for abilities, Dazai's hax is literally so much that I saw somewhere on DC where someone was arguing about how Dazai massively outhaxes Gojo, gotta find that one so I can get more abilities for him.
Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back