• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live Revision 2.5: Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this CRT is pretty simple and easy:

• This calc as been accepted at MHS+ - Mach 2727
he scale to All Spirits (since it's sealed form who make this feats), Shidou's Island level key and other characters comparable to Yamai This calc is a bit useless if the stuff behind is Accepted

Now the serious buisness

Light novel stuff

It's all for now, the big revision is for another day

Accepted: Relativistic+ Shidou and SoL Sealed spirits

Refused: Mukuro's statemate about lightspeed

Well since these come from a light novel there isn't any visual depiction of these feats, and while the latter two seem fine (maybe a "possibily" for the last one), I'm not sure if he reacted to the movement of the staff rather than the light itself, so I'm neutral on that one

Nah, it isn't needed. If it's a statement of the narrator it should be fine.

How close were they in the first case?

The second one only says "it's light" so it doesn't seem enough.

The third one doesn't really say that he/she travels at light speed, unless i'm missing something

The second one is the same kind of ray as the first, I think

In the third it implies that to keep up with her those DEM thingies need to be as fast as light

The first is at least at a distance were you can have a discussion between two people

For the second, Mukuro used the same attack as the first (who is already lightspeed)

the third implied that if they want to keep up with her, they need to travel at the speed of light.

The third one could be hyperbole tho.

First one i'd say Relativistic+ if you don't know how close they were, second one is probably light speed, but it's hard to determine when you only have text

Kaltias said:
The third one could be hyperbole tho.
First one i'd say Relativistic+ if you don't know how close they were, second one is probably light speed, but it's hard to determine when you only have text
Yeah, Speed feats in Novel are hard to evaluate

Anyway, thanks for your help (Genki too :)

Celestial Pegasus said:
Dodging ls attacks is only relativistic.
But tohka doged numerous beam of Mukuro at the same time, so at least Relativistic+ seem fine nah?

If not, Relativistic then

I guess Rel+ is fine if it was something like a barrage of attacks.

Well, an accepted calculation would be preferable, but I suppose that an estimation is better than nothing.

Let's wait for Celestial Pegasus and Kaltias.

Okay. Sorry. I suppose that it should probably be fine then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back