• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Shadowbokunohero said:
whats stopping him from just using a subsitution to avoid her ice ;^)

Because Blake is immortal. Has immeasurable speed and can destroy a universe in one shot. What is substitution to her power.

first off, the only tipe of ice clone blake has stays completly immobile, and darui is not gonna attack it, torchy is not stronger than darui in anyx strech of it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
first off, the only tipe of ice clone blake has stays completly immobile, and darui is not gonna attack it, torchy is not stronger than darui in anyx strech of it
Na torchy is also universal.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He doesnt have to attack it, he just has to be even remotely close to it and he will be frozen

Shadowbokunohero said:
if she could break her own Ice nothing suggests Darui cant, considering his far superior AP
Because Blade Beam has a property of passing through obstacles, it wasnt due to her AP

I guess I gotta go all out to wank Darui:

He has undodgeable lasers that go at the speed of light because they are lasers. Can creat a tsunami at will. Fires multiple lightning speed attacks that can move around every obstacle.

No he cant

Please post evidence. Because even high chunin-level opponents that Darui could kill with one blow, such as the CM2 Sound Four, are 500 tons, which is already weeell above Blake. Meanwhile, Darui kills guys that are almost Low 7-C.

Guys like Cardin Winchester, who arent even MCB, can take dozens of hits from Pyrrha Nikos, who is superior to Blake, before his aura goes down. Blake should EASILY be able to take the level of damage Darui is able to dish out without being oneshot. Can his AP overpower her quickly, yes, but he's not oneshotting her through her Aura.

TheC2 said:
What is Blake's exact level of AP again? What is she scaled to?

Should be 300ish, based on nothing so far. Weekly said it. What I found puts her at 149 tons but that was her original scaling.

Rocker1189 wrote
Obviously Blake also has precog

nah my man, she simply tanks via being above torchy, who i proved is infinite above

Rocker1189 said:
TheC2 said:
What is Blake's exact level of AP again? What is she scaled to?

Should be 300ish, based on nothing so far. Weekly said it. What I found puts her at 149 tons but that was her original scaling.
Hmmm...

Can anyone provide a link to the calc? I'd like to look it over and I can't find it.

So, Blake appears to be 200ish tons. That'd easily be 4-5 times below Darui, since he destroys opponents that can easily take on 500-ton characters

Kepekley23 said:
So, Blake appears to be 200ish tons. That'd easily be 4-5 times below Darui, since he destroys opponents that can easily take on 500-ton characters

that, almost sounds stompish. she can win via ice (which should not rely on enemies streinght if it freezes them, torchy had a forcefield around him so he didnt get his insides frozen)

Back