• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Yeah...like I said beforehand

But Yang activated her semblance with her aura down in the Vo5 character trailer. If someone can acknowledge

But anyway, are the votes showing a winner or?

the 11 was from weekly "switching" to Darui but weekly later said he never switched his vote so theres where the 11 went

Well first if you look at profiles Blake is MHS while Darui is MHS+. then the actual speeds her Blake: mach 398. Darui scales of mach 1200+.

Huh nvm, I did not see the scaling to Sun bit. It still wil not change anyones thoughts on the fight. She is possibly 2 times faster. But with AP and abilities gap Darui still takes it. Also Blake is mach 2500.

I would disagree, if someone has an ability that can block or dodge damage, there is a huge difference between that person being the same speed and that person being faster. If they are faster it would be near impossible to hit them, since they can dodge or block it incredibly easily.

Morlock435 said:
I would disagree, if someone has an ability that can block or dodge damage, there is a huge difference between that person being the same speed and that person being faster. If they are faster it would be near impossible to hit them, since they can dodge or block it incredibly easily.

Being 2 times faster does not make that huge a difference, for that to really be the case you will need to be about 4 or 5 times faster, since the moment Blake is in for an attack she will be in a lot of danger. Remeber that has at least a 3 times AP compare to her and his Laser circus neuters her speed advantage massively. Finally there is not point in changing it to speed equalized now when it was already a good matchup in the first place. With the bare minimum of a 3 vote win to Darui. Unless you really really want Blake to win somehow.

It's already to late, though it would be nice to have a match that isn't speed equalized =P

Well there is a fundamental difference between being faster and dodging, and being faster and blocking the attack with the clone since they have substance. With speed equalized it would be extremely easy to have the clones take the hits.

Morlock435 said:
Well there is a fundamental difference between being faster and dodging, and being faster and blocking the attack with the clone since they have substance. With speed equalized it would be extremely easy to have the clones take the hits.

Blakes clones are trash compared to the ones in Naruto.

Daruis Laser Circus will still hit her even with clones.

Darui's experience is waay above Blake's.

Not to mention that Darui also has clones.

And again a 2 tims speed difference is nothing.

Please show me where Naruto clones can freeze people solid

Se can dodge Laser Circus

And yes, 2x speed is significant

I feel like you're misunderstanding what I mean, she does not need to dodge the attacks when her clone can take her position and tank the attack for her. And with a speed advantage, this is incredibly easy since she doesn't even need to take time to dodge. The clones take her place instantly. With speed enequalized she sees and has time to react with her semblance for way longer

WeeklyBattles said:
Please show me where Naruto clones can freeze people solid
Se can dodge Laser Circus

And yes, 2x speed is significant

I am not going to bither arguing whta we have argued for over 400 replies again. Spped differnece not that great with the AP difference. Too late to change to unequalized now people have voted and consensus is Darui will win. Let this be added already.

Morlock435 said:
I feel like you're misunderstanding what I mean, she does not need to dodge the attacks when her clone can take her position and tank the attack for her. And with a speed advantage, this is incredibly easy since she doesn't even need to take time to dodge. The clones take her place instantly. With speed enequalized she sees and has time to react with her semblance for way longer

Right, I am not going to continue arguing this, it has gone to over 400 replies.

I would just like to say that i do believe darui would win currently, but i feel its incredibly dishonest that speed is equalized when there is a large ap difference between characters, their speeds are not incredibly large amounts apart, and having speed equalized favors the character that is already favored. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Morlock435 said:
I would just like to say that i do believe darui would win currently, but i feel its incredibly dishonest that speed is equalized when there is a large ap difference between characters, their speeds are not incredibly large amounts apart, and having speed equalized favors the character that is already favored. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You have to take into account skillsets most matches on this site have speed equalized (not to mention in pretty much any other site RWBY's speed in not even close to mach 10 let alone 2500). There are many matches with speed equalized where one character wins over another with their skill set despite they AP difference.

WeeklyBattles said:
It doesnt matter here how other sites rate RWBY characters. Not at all.

I know, I was just mentioning it so that he knows that RWBY is not considered nearly as fast as Naruto characters. Because that is what his comment seemed to imply.

I honestly was under the impression that Darui was 350 tons not stronger than people who are stronger than people who are 350 tons otherwise I would have considered speed unequalized

@Rocker1189 Well sites that say rwby isn't even close to mach 10 are objectively wrong they've dodged lightning. And yes that is true that skill sets can tip the battle, however, not only does the battle start in favor of 1 character through ap and dura, that is then compounded by having speed equalized when it is unnecessary to do it, case in point, you still believe darui would win with speed unequalized.

Rocker1189 said:
I know, I was just mentioning it so that he knows that RWBY is not considered nearly as fast as Naruto characters. Because that is what his comment seemed to imply.

Except is IS as fast as Naruto, faster for the most part actually

WeeklyBattles said:
Except is IS as fast as Naruto, faster for the most part actually

If you say so. I dont believe so, due to their anti-feats. And no I am not making a CRT about it I really dont care enough.

Morlock435 said:
@Rocker1189 Well sites that say rwby isn't even close to mach 10 are objectively wrong they've dodged lightning.

They have dodged what has been accepted to be lightning. On this wiki.

Hell, some people are even saying darui wins via versatility as part of their argument. If he is the same speed, stronger, tougher, smarter, more versatile, then what does Blake truly have beside her clones? Speed equalized was incredibly unnecessary when it is a huge factor with Blake's skillset.

>What has been accepted as lightning

You mean the natural lightning from the clouds inn the fight with Amber...?

Back