• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darui vs Blake Belladonna

Not to mention, argument hinge on she will dodge everything just because. I could do the same for Darui have him dodge everything.

Rocker1189 said:
And it is not a stomp. a 3 times AP gap is seen in battles all the time.
According to Kep the gap is 4-5x, and technically according to our rules a 3x IS a stomp

Darui is AT THE VERY LEAST 600 tons, so his minimum gap would be 2x.

I said 4x under the impression she was only 200 tons

WeeklyBattles said:
Rocker1189 said:
And it is not a stomp. a 3 times AP gap is seen in battles all the time.
According to Kep the gap is 4-5x, and technically according to our rules a 3x IS a stomp
Not if it is possible for her to win, which it is. I have seen 40 times AP gaps tha dont result in stomps. In fact I have a thread with that right now.

@Weekly

You said that aura was reliant on semblance, so Weiss's semblance was buffed via Jaune's aura buff, even though now you're saying it isn't :I

Its not important, it was just something I observed.

If you dont have aura you cant use your semblance. This does not mean that a Semblance DRAINS aura. And yes, her Aura and Semblance were buffed by Jaune because thats literally his Semblance

You can though

-Pyrrha using her Polarity after her aura depleted in her final battle with Cinder

-Yang basically asspuling her semblance at extremely low aura, as if it was just as strong as the others to beat Mercury

-Qrows bad luck making a random wooden beam fall on Ruby after having his aura depleted

Don't actually make me pull up a link

She was beating cinder down with those cogs after she lost her aura from getting smashed by the Grimm Dragon, also evident by how an arrow was able to penetrate and kill her.

Semblances don't drain aura but they aren't reliant on it either.

Thread seems to be going to shit tbh. I'll just say this there's really no need to act condescending or mock other's.

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh no please do, i already looked it up and her aura went down after the gears attack
Oh lol, youre right. I thought her aura depleted after the Dragon smashed into her. Sorry about that

But that still doesn't explain how that Qrows semblance worked by making that wooden beam fall on Ruby after his aura depleted

Darui can use BRT to do the same thing, and he can also do it with his own Shadow Clones, meaning he is more versatile when it comes to that than Blake. Not really an advantage.

Fun fact.

This thread will be closed pretty soon due to reaching the maximum amount of replies for a thread.

Back