• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs. Yhwach

@Gar Vader hardly ever uses Telepathy in a fight and Yhwach only needs to understand a single power of Vader to take it away from him.

Add that: Huge AP advantage ( Mimihagi + Yhwach > Awakened Yhwach > Yhwach > 3rd form Gerard > Bankai Kenpachi > God's Authority Gerard > God Size Gerard > Unpatched Kenpachi > Patched Zaraki = 6x Gremmy > 2x Gremmy = 36 petatons ) vs Vader who's at least 24 petatons

This is a stomp thread

EU is literally his first move against anything not force sensitive..,..Because he would totally use it on things that resist it right?

@Gargoyle I've read many comicbooks and novels as well as videogames featuring Darth Vader and his Anakin Skywalker self, he's never started with Telepathy nor is he capable of replicating one such as Vitiate or Sidious can do.

Plus Yhwach can use his Reiatsu & Aushwalen to make Vader's powers his own

Bruce told me that Vader also has a big wall of text for scaling he is much stronger than 24 petatons

Huesito88 said:
Bruce told me that Vader also has a big wall of text for scaling he is much stronger than 24 petatons

Dang i hope he can make a thread featuring it, i always wondered if Vader was stronger then we thought.

I'll remember it roughly

Vader > Anakin Skywalker > Dooku > Prime Kenobi > Kit Fisto >> Darth Maul >> Savage Oppress > Plo Koon > Ahsoka Tano >= Dying Yareal Poof

Could make it longer given enough time

@Bruce That's wrong, Anakin Skywalker isn't much stronger than Dooku they're roughly equal by word of Sidious ,Obi Wan isn't stronger than Kit Fisto, Darth Maul ain't weaker than anyone of the Jedi Council, EoS Savage Opress = Maul, Plo Koon = Yarael Poof.

Yhach would nearing the Moon level range here.

Yet Dooku got stomped in like 5 seconds when anakin just tapped into the dark side,

Kenobi is absolutely stronger than Fisto. Fisto lost to Asajj Ventress

Darth Maul is weaker than Kenobi, but probably not a Fisto, though there's some inconsistencies.

EoS Oppress is not equal to Maul, wtf?

Koop is still vastly above a mortally wounded Yareal Poof

@Bruce Dooku was defeated by not stomped, he matched blows and stuff like that

Obi wan lost to Fisto when they fought in the Jedi accademy & Asaji Ventress is pretty strong.

Maul > Kenobi, the guy defeated him once and then stomped Opress who at the time could stall Anakin & Obi Wan

They should be considering how the faired against Sidious

I agree with that, but Vader isn't stronger to the same degree as Yhwach to his subordinates.

1) Dooku was getting stomped. It's stated that it took a massive amount of energy just for Dooku to keep parrying Skywalker's assaults

2) That fight was only a short while after AOTC, when Kenobi got lolnoped by Dooku. ROTS Kenobi (as in, wasn't able to be penetrated by Dooku in a pure lightsaber duel, must use the force) is vastly superior. Fisto lost to Asajj Ventress, and Kenobi late in time was well above her, and comparable to Anakin (albeit weaker), who could also defeat her handily by the end

3) Maul is not > Kenobi at all. Kenobi was defeating Oppress and Maul simultaniously after Adi Gallia was killed. TCW takes place between AoTC and ROTS by an indeterminate amount of time, but both Anakin and Kenobi are much stronger in ROTS. Anakin even says his powers have doubled since the last time they fought. Obi Wan has defeated Maul more times than not also. Kenobi defeated him in TPM, forced him to retreat the second time around after severing Maul's arm, and killed him in Rebels. Maul has never once defeated Kenobi. The first time they fight in TCW, he was winning, but Kenobi had just woken up from a coma, not exactly in tip-top shape, and his partner in that fight was weaker.

4) Maul gave Sidious a decent fight for like 20 seconds, and acquitted himself well. Savage had his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

5) Perhaps, but I think this is a stomp. IIRC isn't Ywach's calc way higher?

Back