• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha REMATCH (7-3-0)

Crushing is derived from lifting strength, not AP.
Obito massively upscales from 637930000 tons and Vader only scales above 40000000 tons. So force choke is probably not even affecting Obito here
No wtf
crushing is definitely derived from AP 🗿
His force choke will end up generating 5-B AP because thats one of his strongest techniques
i'll make a question and answers thread abt this

Last edited:
No wtf
crushing is definitely derived from AP 🗿
His force crush will end up generating 5-B AP because thats one of his strongest techniques
i'll make a question and answers thread abt this
From what I've seen grabbing people, throwing them around, and choking them, have all been based on lifting strength and not AP. Which makes sense since choking is far more similar to lifting something (applying pressure over time) rather than punching (applying all of your force at once).

From what I've seen grabbing people, throwing them around, and choking them, have all been based on lifting strength and not AP. Which makes sense since choking is far more similar to lifting something (applying pressure over time) rather than punching (applying all of your force at once).
Yes but Vader's force choke is both AP and lifting strength

Yes but Vader's force choke is both AP and lifting strength
I don’t really see how that works. Was that somehow qualified or something?

There's actually an example in Naruto. Shikamarus shadow possession can immobilize people and snap their necks but is still only qualified as lifting strength. So I don't exactly see how this would be vastly different.

Obito wins via genjutsu being faster than a force choke, and force choke might not even work
bro i just realized Obito can't interact with the force
i'll just post this again
Before creation had come into being, inside the primal unduality of existence, The Father of Lights sung forth the first notes of a song. And from the source of light and life blossomed the Force; permeating all of existence as time began its desultory flow. The Force is everything, and everything is the Force. Within it's metaphysical, natural and spiritual nature, duality does not exist. All is one and one is all. “Light and Dark” are no more than nomenclature: words that describe how little one understands. The Force is above those words, and concepts. It is infinite. Existing as a thing both within and without, limitless and sublime, and wholly beyond comprehension. All aspects of the universe are contained with the Force. It may be a non sentient energy field, the sum of all creation. It may be an eternal entity, knowing and unknowable. It may be both of these and more; it may be something else entirely.
The Force exists within a higher plane, transcending space and time; flowing through the cause and effect of the past, present, and future attributed to infinite possibilities. The Force also extends throughout Hyperspace, and Otherspace. When Barriss Offee used the Bota to achieve a form of Oneness with the Force, she was capable of sensing beyond three, even four dimensions, and understood that the universe was of an entire piece, each part connected to all the others, webbed together by vibrating strands of the Force that stretched through dimensions utterly beyond the ken of her senses.

bro i just realized Obito can't interact with the force
i'll just post this again
Before creation had come into being, inside the primal unduality of existence, The Father of Lights sung forth the first notes of a song. And from the source of light and life blossomed the Force; permeating all of existence as time began its desultory flow. The Force is everything, and everything is the Force. Within it's metaphysical, natural and spiritual nature, duality does not exist. All is one and one is all. “Light and Dark” are no more than nomenclature: words that describe how little one understands. The Force is above those words, and concepts. It is infinite. Existing as a thing both within and without, limitless and sublime, and wholly beyond comprehension. All aspects of the universe are contained with the Force. It may be a non sentient energy field, the sum of all creation. It may be an eternal entity, knowing and unknowable. It may be both of these and more; it may be something else entirely.
The Force exists within a higher plane, transcending space and time; flowing through the cause and effect of the past, present, and future attributed to infinite possibilities. The Force also extends throughout Hyperspace, and Otherspace. When Barriss Offee used the Bota to achieve a form of Oneness with the Force, she was capable of sensing beyond three, even four dimensions, and understood that the universe was of an entire piece, each part connected to all the others, webbed together by vibrating strands of the Force that stretched through dimensions utterly beyond the ken of her senses.
That's waaaayyyy too much for me to read rn 😭. Also Obito doesn't need to interact with the force, he just needs to genjutsu gg

the force will literally harm him on a conceptual and 4D+ level
No it won't. Vader has no 4D, concept manip, or non duality in his profile. And force users have literally been show struggling to lift a plane and beginners struggle to move handheld objects like bowls. If you want to try give those fodders 4D concept manip and non dual hax good luck, but that's a case for CRT, not a vs thread

If it is then can you tell me why are you putting outerversal 1A characters with thought based conceptual one shot hax against a mid 6A character?
because i completely forgor that star wars is getting a massive revision
but we can still use current profiles

i asked a staff member about this and he said the initial force crushing the throat is AP and the proceeding force is lifting strength
so Obito just dies

because i completely forgor that star wars is getting a massive revision
but we can still use current profiles

i asked a staff member about this and he said the initial force crushing the throat is AP and the proceeding force is lifting strength
so Obito just dies
Can you show me the thread? Because literally every vs thread I've seen that included TK crushing it was solely based off of LS. And what's "initial force"? Does it just cut Obitos skin and go to doing nothing?

Basically if it's through lifting strength Obito wins. If it's through AP it's a draw.

Can you show me the thread? Because literally every vs thread I've seen that included TK crushing it was solely based off of LS. And what's "initial force"? Does it just cut Obitos skin and go to doing nothing?
i didn't make a thread i asked a thread mod 🗿

the initial force is Vader crushing Obito's throat

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter anymore since Vader's getting revamped. (Finally)

Obito might've lost but we are winning❗ 🔥

Yeah, no.

1. Obito doesn't ever activity uses Genjutsu, despite his capability with it. Especially not as a Jinchuriki. Dude is more about showing off his new powers.

2. Meeting someone's eyes in the middle of fight is not as easy you would think...especially with Vader whose eyes are covered by lenses. You don't know where he's exactly looking.

3. Even if Obito did go for eye genjutsu...there's a chance the Force will just warn Vader to not meet his eyes.

Actually Vader probably can’t instantly kill him via force choke if Obito has better LS. He can still just cut his head off though, provided Obito doesn’t use TSOs to erase him.

Actually Vader probably can’t instantly kill him via force choke if Obito has better LS. He can still just cut his head off though, provided Obito doesn’t use TSOs to erase him.
i asked a thread mod and he said Obito dies instantly
the initial force crushing Obito's throat is AP
the rest is LS

Yeah, no.

1. Obito doesn't ever activity uses Genjutsu, despite his capability with it. Especially not as a Jinchuriki. Dude is more about showing off his new powers.

2. Meeting someone's eyes in the middle of fight is not as easy you would think...especially with Vader whose eyes are covered by lenses. You don't know where he's exactly looking.

3. Even if Obito did go for eye genjutsu...there's a chance the Force will just warn Vader to not meet his eyes.
lol exactly. Everyone just forgets force wielders have precog. And Vader’s precog is much better than obito’s sharingan. Obito can’t copy the force either

Vader FRA. Especially this is Legends Vader

Last edited:
Back