• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Kratos

Round 1 goes to Vader. He's got too fast of reactions and kratos is going to try to hammer away as he does. Since Vader is using a weapon that takes limbs off, it won't be the usually "oh I got stabbed, well I'll man my way out of this." As entertaining as that is. Round 2 is tough. Vader's force precog gives him an advantage and none of kratos' ranged weapons will work on him, so he has a range advantage with kinetite(sure kratos can reflect but Vader can just redirect it back...) Kratos' weapons can also degrade over time against the lightsaber save for the blade of Olympus.(not immediate, I'm sure he could go a while before a weapon gets fully cut or broken, but it can happen over the course of the fight). Vader is a much better tactical fighter, though he can also go into rage... If the fight ends up as blade of Olympus vs saber and both in rage, kratos CAN win, though he's likely to take several fatal shots being reckless as he is. Again, lightsaber puts limbs out of commission unlike most wounds kratos willingly takes, so Vader can still nickel and dime him to nothing. So I vote Vader.

Kratos' would have a hell of a time trying to soul rip Vader since sith sorcery has done things similar and Jedi can fight it off. The weapons would likely get destroyed before that would work. The cestus would slow kratos' punches making it way easier for Vader to get cheap shots with his speed in round 1 and precog in round 2. Bow of Apollo useless due to projectiles easier caught. Head of Apollo useless because visor. Other energy attacks can be absorbed by Vader.

Yeah, Kratos COULD win round 2 if they get to a rage fight with swords, but that's a big if. Physical strength wont matter much since Vader knows Makashi and shien to redirect and counter stronger blows. He also has a melee range advantage with his adjustable saber length.

R1: Kratos, high difficulty: his hax will be too much for Vader to overcome, reality warping, time manipulation and soul manipulation will totally destroy Vader.

R2: Vader mid difficulty, his speed is too great for Kratos and he's just as strong.

@Italian

You kinda got the Round stuff inverted. It is the other way around, lol.

Anyway, going with the same outcome as people here. Vader wins R1. Kratos wins R2.

Going with Dancesnapple's explaination, if Vader doesn't just go for Force Choke at range.

Vader wins mid-diff, the Force is one of the best hax-things out there.

@Omega

Shouldn't Kratos' time manipulation or distractions (Medusa/Helios/Euryale's Head) work around that?

Back