• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Doom Slayer

REMATCH. Oh how the tables have turned. Speed equalized. 7-A keys. In character.

98931C12-25D9-423B-8920-4D2AF982F45B
2E94B2DA-73C0-41E8-BFE9-76EE4DAC5F0C

"Big guts":

"I hate sand":

"Let's go kill demons":

scale to 1067876.77055 metric tons. Doomslayer barely playing class G of that. although with the feat of the titans moving entire temples it could be highe

I don't think doomguy actually needs to breathe though, being in outer space, mars, hell, underwater forever, etc.

WeeklyBattles said:
Pretty sure you cant lift your way out of someone cutting off your airway
Either way doomguy would be fine with immortality type 2 and the fact that he doesn't need to breath.

He has survived multiple wounds that normally lead to certain death. I also don't recall Vader ever using force cardiac arrest.

Canon Vader crushed Phoca Soot's heart and caused at least three people he was interrogating to suffer fatal heart attacks and crushed their organs

Que the music.

FuAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uAH uAH uAH fuAHHHHHHHHHH beeb beeb du du beeb du du beep beep du du.
A2DBD4DF-0188-479C-B9C7-E791BB521D53

It's because of his immortality type 2 he's able to survive wounds that mean certain death.

@Weekly

The dude has type 2 immortality, meaning his organs do not need to function for him to fight

^^

Just because he "survived mortal wounds and certain death" doesnt mean he had ALL of his organs crushed when fighting in the Arena as OG Doomguy

Type 2 normally means surviving with stuff like lost limbs, not that they just cant be physically killed

Scottycj256 said:
^^

Just because he "survived mortal wounds and certain death" doesnt mean he had ALL of his organs crushed when fighting in the Arena as OG Doomguy
Yeah it does. Wounds that mean certain death would be busted up organs.

WeeklyBattles said:
Type 2 normally means surviving with stuff like lost limbs, not that they just cant be physically killed
Losing a limb doesn't mean certain death.

It's actually the reverse, future Gohan lost his arm and he doesn't have type 2. I would also like some examples, because I watch Shonen quote a bit and don't recall statements like that.

i said ALL of his organs, i dont doubt that he had some internal damage during that battle but its kinda stretching it if you're saying that ALL of his organs were crushed

Yes it would mean most if not all of his organs. The quote is wounds, plural, and what wounds lead to certain death other than organ damage?

WeeklyBattles said:
We dont give type 2 via statements
90% of dooms lore, scaling and stats come from reading codexs. They are not quotes from characters it's the writer telling us a series of events.

Okay im deeeeefinitely going to need a scan that doomguy can fight while having the physical consistency of extra chunky salsa

The Slayer's organs are more durable than normal ones, anyway. The Haste sphere causes a normal person's heart to explode inside of their chest, and he can use it multiple times without any fatigue at all.

That said....why is the Slayer 7-A? Watching through Eternal, I thought that game's story and Codexes made it fairly clear through added context that he has lower upper limitations than this wiki initially thought, not higher ones.

DTG499 said:
The new storm calc from eternal made him 7-A.
And why would anyone's physicals scale to--

Schnee One said:
Why is the storm calc not environmental destruction?
Oh, looks like someone beat me to it.

But yeah, I'm fairly certain the storm wasn't created using KE or, barring that, the Icon literally punching something. Nobody's physicals should scale to that at all.

Meanwhile the highest feats the Slayer has don't even come close to that anyway.

The storm was made from argent energy. And we have a similar storm on urdak that was able to be affected by the khan makyr's energy sphere. We also have the khan makyr's feat of shaking urdak that needs a calc.

Back