• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Doom Slayer

Argent energy scales directly to AP and I would wait for the khan makyr calc before you start jumping on that band wagon.

Certain death to a human can mean stuff like being shot in a non-vital spot or breaking a bone without treatment, technically humans can be scared to death

That would be a vital spot. If you bleed out your organs fail from lack of blood. He was training for what could of been days to months even years with out any treatment. Because it says that he refused to take any treatment the entire time he was there. So how ever you spin it, mortal wounds and certain death means organ damage. And we have statements from the haste sphere saying that anyone who uses it will have their heart explode.

PEople have bled out from having fingers blown off, if you make a big enough hole in your body and are bleeding profusely enough you will bleed out regardless of if vital organs were damaged or not.

I heard something about the conference/Group DM, I know Mr King already has me.

You guys must hate DOOM or something man.******** on it all over when it has been determined that the storm was made of argent plasma,and energy can be scaled to physical AP.Calm down,Satan.

Back