• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader versus Superman (5-B)

Superman can resist Mental manipulation of some scale. He'll just blitz Vader with whatever he wants.

@MunSuuu This Superman doesn't have that. And if he had, it wouldn't be at the scale of Vader's mindhax.

Eficiente it's more that he didn't have a situation where he could use that kind of abilities no? If it's that then i don't see the point of putting up a guy without mind protection against a guy who use mindhax.

That kind of argument can be use for every power. No one gets anything they don't show to have without scaling to similar characters, suggestions, etc.

Superman can think way faster than Vader, and move accordingly. 5B version may be one the weak version but it is enough.

Hmmm.

Not sure if stomp thread or just plain trolling.

Superman vs Darth Vader comments

99%: believe darth Vader will win via mindhax even though Speed is not equalized and sups is faster.

1%: believe Superman will win.

So most people here believe Vader will win.

But I'm pretty sure unless Vader has prep and kryptonite, I think the speed is too much.

Superman cannot instantly get those kinds of speeds, he takes time to accelerate. Also, I can't find an actual calc for Superman. His profile says he's in the ZTs but not by how much.

Vader > Anakin Skywalker > Jedi Council > Dying Yarael Poof (82 ZTs).

So, even if we accept that Superman is faster, at this point, we don't even know if he can hurt Vader.

Also, Vader literally just needs to think. Even if Supes gets a few hits off, he'll be mindhaxed prior to accomplishing anything substantial.

I don't remember well Reeves version but all comics version, anime, and recent film show a superman that can accelerate instantly. He think and move way faster than Vader. And he just need a punch.

MunSuuu said:
I don't remember well Reeves version but all comics version, anime, and recent film show a superman that can accelerate instantly. He think and move way faster than Vader. And he just need a punch.
They both have the same AP. In fact, Vader is way stronger. Supes has no chance of winning before he gets mindhaxed.

Without an actual calc, we have no idea how strong Superman even is outside of his tier. His profile stating he's in the ZTs, doesn't mean much without an actual number.

Vader scales way above 82 ZT as the person who did is fodder compared to him even at full health, and the feat was done when he was dying. Heck, the jedi who did that feat is fodder when compared to Anakin Skywalker, who Vader surpassed.

Back