• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader (Soul Calibur) vs Metal Sonic.

Metal just destroys. he is literally more times stronger than Vader and Vader's mind hax and Soul hax are useless here, since Metal is a robot and Vader has no answer to Mid-High Regen and the Chaos Control and this becames even more of a Metal easy win if he has the Wisps

This is probably a stomp

Vader has Reality Warping with the Soul Edge. So maybe it's not a stomp. If not, I'm voting Metal FRA

Metal just destroys. he is literally more times stronger than Vader and Vader's mind hax and Soul hax are useless here, since Metal is a robot and Vader has no answer to Mid-High Regen and the Chaos Control and this becames even more of a Metal easy win if he has the Wisps

This is probably a stomp
As far as I can tell Vader's the one with the AP Edge, not Metal. Metal Upscales from the Final Egg Blaster which is like 3 ExaFOE meanwhile Vader Upscales Algol who's at 16 ExaFOE. Also, Vader can deal with his Regen by BFRing him to Astral Chaos if shit gets out of hand.

As far as I can tell Vader's the one with the AP Edge, not Metal. Metal Upscales from the Final Egg Blaster which is like 3 ExaFOE meanwhile Vader Upscales Algol who's at 16 ExaFOE. Also, Vader can deal with his Regen by BFRing him to Astral Chaos if shit gets out of hand.
Metal has Chaos Control from so he can return

Ouch, that's a heavy oversight on Metal's profile.

Anybody capable of using Chaos Control can use Dimensional Travel. All the profiles should reflect that, so I guess we missed one.
You really should, the post made that abundantly clear...
Stop being a dick, people make mistakes. Like your mother not swallowing you for example, haha got em

Ouch, that's a heavy oversight on Metal's profile.

Anybody capable of using Chaos Control can use Dimensional Travel. All the profiles should reflect that, so I guess we missed one.

Stop being a dick, people make mistakes. Like your mother not swallowing you for example, haha got em
Crt then

See above

Never said I was holier then thou, and I tend to get dickish when irritated, which happened due to another match with a spamming fest. But that ain't an excuse! What? Did the atrocious ******* boil on the face of reality try to insult me? Pish Posh!

No CRT needed (to my knowledge) when it's accepted across all profiles and through several CRTs already, the page just needs updating.

Never said I was holier then thou, and I tend to get dickish when irritated, which happened due to another match with a spamming fest. But that ain't an excuse!
Then keep it away from others, keyboard warrior! Lol
What? Did the atrocious ******* boil on the face of reality try to insult me? Pish Posh!

Nice, I wonder which homeless person you learned that comeback from!

Alright you made me laugh lol

Btw if it's actually, legitimately necessary, I can have it added into an ongoing CRT. I'm not gonna be a stickler about it lol

Yep, this is a hax stomp once it gets added I'm pretty sure
I just thought of this actually. Vader can BFR Metal through two separate Universes actually since the Blades reached his own Universe and Astral Chaos in SC6 can reach into another Timeline (that being the Orignal Timeline the first 5 games take place in) so Vader can probably just yeet him into another Timeline inside Astral Chaos.

Shake already explained the Chaos Control part so thank you for that. So I’m still voting Metal For Tyrano’s Reasons (except the AP).

Shake already explained the Chaos Control part so thank you for that. So I’m still voting Metal For Tyrano’s Reasons (except the AP).
You mean the Wisps? When the **** did he ever use the Wisps, especially as Metal Madness?

Actually Soul, now that I think about it, what is Vader’s scaling chain? Do you know how much above his calc he scales?
Vader beat Algol pretty Casually without it being a One-Shot and then he gets even stronger with both the Swords since he wanted them to beat Palpatine. (Which it sort of implies he did.)

He mentioned more than just the Wisps my guy. He referenced how his Soul and Mind hax wouldn’t work, and how Vader wouldn’t be able to bypass his Mid-High Regen.
I wasn't even banking on Soulhax or Mindhax for this and I keep forgetting that he has Chaos' Regen for some reason, but even with those factors I think he can pull off a W here. He might actually have just enough Range for BFR to work and it's also possible that his Madness Hax and Corruption might possibly have some effect on him since they work on Automatons in SC6 if I remember correctly but I haven't played that game in ages now so I can't remember if that's true or not.

Back