• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
Round 1: Darkspine Sonic VS Champa

Round 2: Darkspine Sonic VS Beerus

Round 3: Darkspine Sonic VS Whis

Round 4: Darkspine Sonic VS Vados

Darkspine Sonic's speed is equalized to be that of the god he's fighting, and his durability is buffed to Universe-level.

For future reference, Vados stated that Champa is weaker than Beerus, who is weaker than Whis, and Whis is, in turn, weaker than Vados.

Going off of what Beerus demonstrated, he was supposedly able to destroy the universe if he clashed with Champa, so both of them are likely Universal, and their attendants (Whis and Vados, respectively) defeated them with one simple hit.

Well right now he clears because we don't have enough evidence that the others are above Universe and they aren't resistant to reality warping as of yet.

Davy0 said:
Sonic is only "Universal". Dragonball Gods should be above that, they win.
I'm basing the Dragon Ball Gods' stats on their feats.

Currently, their feats make them 3-A at worst.

Sonic likely loses to all of them but can't he reality warp that is sufficent to weaken them if not the he really loses

No Dragon Ball Z Character is above universal that sounds like hyperbole Darkspine Sonic solos not saying this cause I'm a Fanboy saying it cause he is acutal at that level

"Not saying this cause I'm a Fanboy" - Ultimatesonic91

Besides, all the gods are at the VERY LEAST universal, so they're at least comparable to Darkspine Sonic.

Promestein said:
"Not saying this cause I'm a Fanboy" - Ultimatesonic91
Besides, all the gods are at the VERY LEAST universal, so they're at least comparable to Darkspine Sonic.

I didnt say they weren't universal they are I'm saying that they are not above it

well the strongest gods we've seen are at least able to completely fodderize universal level beings in 1 hit. (and Whis and Vados did to Beerus and Champa)

so we do at least know that just being universal is not much of a hallmark anymore.

Equal speed Gods have more DC than sonic but sonic edges it out with his hax like time stop ,invulnerability and reality warping though

Hiei312 said:
well the strongest gods we've seen are at least able to completely fodderize universal level beings in 1 hit. (and Whis and Vados did to Beerus and Champa)

so we do at least know that just being universal is not much of a hallmark anymore.
Well Whis and Vados have to be infinitely stronger than Beerus to be greater than 3A (which is high 3A), so technically there is not much difference

I feel like the fight between Darkspine Sonic and Beerus would be very reminiscent of this XD

Dragon Ball Z Battle Of Gods-super sayian 3 Goku Vs Beerus English Dub
Dragon Ball Z Battle Of Gods-super sayian 3 Goku Vs Beerus English Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back