• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darksiders: We Ride Again (Darksiders 1 Character Reworks)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Changes below
  • New keys for DS1, and removing the key for Abomination Vault as it is absorbed into First key
  • Overhauled Summary
  • Overhauled PnA, removing certain powers and resistances
  • Overhauled Attack Potency Section
  • POSSIBLY PLANET LEVEL additon: To explain this is simple, we have 3 feats in the area of Planet level that are rather vague, and hitting the sign, that is exactly what Possibly is for in the first place.
  • Overhauled Intelligence Section
  • Addition of Universal range for Dimensional Travel
  • Addition of Standard Tactics Section
  • As for War, I have largely overhauled most sections and added Possibly Planet level. There isn't a lot different.

Discuss!

Your missing a space between did and this in Samael's sandbox within his AP justification.
Fixed
Anyway, this good, It's been eternity since I've touch Darksiders
Yeah I'm working on the rest of the characters(Except creator I genuinely do not care about him) as we speak, expect all but Death and Crowfather to have reworks by the end of today.

I personally see "Destroy entire worlds" as Multi-Continent level without more in depth context, but looks good otherwise.

For War/Wicked K’s self sustenance, it should probably mention that they can survive in the Void which has no oxygen right? Thats type 1 self sustenance no?

Back