• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkrai vs Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)

I take one look at Future Warrior's profile and I don't see why this isn't a stomp in his favor....unless he can't resist Dream Manipulation or Void Manipulation.

Okay everyone, just because Darkrai can scale to the Legendary Trio in terms of AP doesn't mean he scales to them in terms of their resistances and such.

FW gets slept on.

And by that I mean OHKO danmaku in Dark Void means he won't get close enough to one shot.

Honestly, depend, he can just fire a Ki blast and GG no re before Darkrai Asleep him

But both seem almost equal in speed of activation so...

How does Dark Void work?

Is it like a portal that drags the opponent into the Dark Void - which them makes them fall asleep?

If so, what stops FW from teleporting out of being pulled into a portal?

Back