• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darknest slight mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intelligence: Gifted (The Star Princesses have created the very concept of knowledge and cognitive thought, which they called 'imagination' and Darknest/Ophiuchus have proven to be a very manipulative being. He/She also developed an elaborate scheme for his/her universal destruction.)
Imagination is a power to the star princesses (to give it to the universe, they took half of there's, and distributed among its residents), and it's origin is unknown. Darknest is always female (or maybe genderless, she should probably get shapeshifting, given that her two frames don't match up, and she's sometimes a smoke thing).

It should also be mentioned that empowerment is specifically with the armour (making it inapplicable to her second key). She also has limited mind manipulation that may or may not require it.

She also has Forcefield Creation, scaling from other Star Princesses.

You should ask Dino Ranger Black to comment here.

I didn't think so. It appeared above Eyewan when she possessed her, though I guess that doesn't necessarily make it her body. Also, she should have possession.

I mean, her body was still recovering when she possessed Eyewan. I think she just projected it with energy just like after that Galogre fight. And yeah, possession is basically the main ability of Notraiders, she should had it since the beginning.

You should ask these members to comment here:

Dino Ranger Black

Scarletmoon56

SuperSaiyanKieran

ChocomilkAlex

Imagination originated from them since it was theirs. They are the only ones who possess cognitive thought in the first place and distributed it throughout the universe after creating it, so it remains unchanged. However, it should be mentioned that they share their imagination and knowledge instead of stating they created the concept.

Darknes is just a mere suit and the green smoke thing is just a mere projection, so no shapshifting. Everything else is fine, however.

It's not really an intelligence feat at all, for reasons stated in the final battle.

Even if she's wearing a suit, that doesn't explain this:
Deffinitely different
I did estimate her lower body, but that doesn't change the fact that these two are irreconcilable.

What has been accepted can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back