• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
He fought dragons I think, and had a weapon made from one's tooth.

She was feared by the gods.
Also the Havel unit were dragonslayers; he also has the power to turn into rock and his weapon gave him resistance to fire and I believe magic. His ring also increases his lifting strength.

Keeweed said:
Monarch Laciel said:
He fought dragons I think, and had a weapon made from one's tooth.

She was feared by the gods.
Also the Havel unit were dragonslayers; he also has the power to turn into rock and his weapon gave him resistance to fire and I believe magic. His ring also increases his lifting strength.
So 6-B Havel, but his speed is MHS+ or Relativistic+? Because he fought early-game Chosen Undead.

So 6-B Havel, but his speed is MHS+ or Relativistic+? Because he fought early-game Chosen Undead.

He should scale to mid game chosen undead (he one shots you early game).

Keeweed said:
So 6-B Havel, but his speed is MHS+ or Relativistic+? Because he fought early-game Chosen Undead. He should scale to mid game chosen undead (he one shots you early game).
Fair enough, i'll make it, but whatever needs fixing and updating you guys can feel free to add on to it.

When you click add page on the wikia it has the format set up so Keeweed. Does anyone know if Freide scales to LoC's and EoG Ashen One?

If you are on a computer, click this button.

New page
It should come up with a blank page option and a standard layout option. Use the standard layout, name it "Crossbreed Priscilla"

FlowSenpai said:
When you click add page on the wikia it has the format set up so Keeweed. Does anyone know if Freide scales to LoC's and EoG Ashen One?
I have heard people say she does but I'm not sure (I do know Geal and Milder do Since the Abyss and the dark soul became way stronger in dark souls 3 (corrupting the Abyss watchers)).

FlowSenpai said:
Where's the add page button; I cannot fine it on my phone.

To make it simple for your case, just copy and paste the source code from Chosen Undead and change the text and images that need to be changed.

Firestorm808 said:
To make it simple for your case, just copy and paste the source code from Chosen Undead and change the text and images that need to be changed.
Ok that would work

It wasn't good to go.

I fixed it before Prom could get her hands on it.

If you want to see the problem, look at the history and check the difference between our edits.

It's the little things that matter

Things like not properly linking calcs, things like not linking powers and abilities, things like not closing off brackets, things like not putting commas where there should be.

I may make an iron golem page tomorrow (I'll have access to a computer and it will be easier since I won't have to guess what the Lifehunt Scythe does)

I going to bed right now, but I have a question does Lifehunt actually cause bleed or is that a gameplay mechanic considering it does something completely different in dark souls 3 and I believe in lore it was supposed to be something different aswell

Monarch Laciel said:
It's the little things that matter

Things like not properly linking calcs, things like not linking powers and abilities, things like not closing off brackets, things like not putting commas where there should be.
Sorry if I sounded like a d*** earlier

No problem. I was possibly a bit snarkier than I should have been.

Pages are fine, and all's well that ends well.

As for Lifehunt, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be something different to bleed, but that's just what it comes across as in gameplay, and I've got no idea what else it is meant to be.

Monarch Laciel said:
As for Lifehunt, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be something different to bleed, but that's just what it comes across as in gameplay, and I've got no idea what else it is meant to be.
I had the same problem (no clue what it is in lore but ingame it's bleed (maybe we should say it steals life force because that's what it does in dark souls 3 and probably is what the developers where hinting at with it being called life hunt)).

So where would Darkeater Midir land on the tiering? He held back the abyss for thousands of years but it's effects are tainting him now. But assuming the abyss corrupted the abyss watchers it could potentially make Midir 4-C . I would like to hear out opinions on his tiering.

FlowSenpai said:
So where would Darkeater Midir land on the tiering? He held back the abyss for thousands of years but it's effects are tainting him now. But assuming the abyss corrupted the abyss watchers it could potentially make Midir 4-C . I would like to hear out opinions on his tiering.
It corrupted the Abyss watcher in 3 so Midir should be 4-c for the reason you stated

Monarch Laciel said:
That sounds more like "corruption hax" than an AP feat.
He can also use it as a weapon and he should be around Gael level who now owns the most of dark souls 3 dark soul (the Abyss was also stated to get stronger over time).

Dark Souls characters aren't relativistic or even hypersonic. The Lightning spells do not travel at the speed of lightning nor do they have similar AP anyway, since the AP of the spells is relative to the character throwing the spell. The Sunlight spells are not light-speed, they are the same speed as any of the lightning spells, as-shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back