• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls tier 4 Revision

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Warning: Don't discuss 4-C here. I made this for 4-B only.

Simple. 4-B needs to be removed. We don't know how much the rekindling happened but almost 600 times are way absurd to be a possibility without at least some concrete evidence. We only know eight times, and higher when we split The Abyss Watchers into different individual rekindling but as far as I remember, there's no evidence that there is 590+ of Abyss Watchers.

They should be At least High 4-C, likely higher. Thanks for Causality for seeing the problem for this one.

600 is tiny for an army, but they're high 4-C as a collecive so that's not really relevant.

I believe SOC is like that because of the huge amount of time the flame has been burning for. The ones we know of are the DS1 Protag, Gwyn, Solaire, DS2 progag, Ludleth, Aldrich, Yhorm, Abyss watchers, and when Lorian ****** it up. It is said that undead are being near constantly sacrificed to the fire, patches is thousands of years old, and the protags of DS1 and 2 include the souls of everything else in those games including individuals on their level, so remember that.

I guess I'm neutral, as of now. I don't see it as outside the realm of possibility but I can see reason for nixing it.

Anyways, have the stock message of "go ask supporters and knowledgeable members to contribute".

Abyss Watchers should be at least 6000 ("legion") but that's an old and pointless idea

I disagree with removing 4-B, tbh. It's there as a possibly because it is very much possible. It isn't even because of tons of Abyss Watchers they are 4-B, the Abyss Watchers are collectively ONE Lord Soul.

Back