• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider versus Lucifer

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Out of all my characters to never get any attention...

Dark Schneider, piloting Dragon Knight Lucifer, versus Thaumiel Lucifer. Speed is equalized, victory by death, incapacitation, BFR, etcetera.

>130x more stronk then baseline Galaxy level

>"Galaxy level to Multi Galaxy level"

Profiles please

Not that AP matters because I bet this'll be a matter of many hax

>Reactive Evolution, Reactive Power Level

Agitated Skeleton noises

Okay so, as per basic analysis, the biggest things here are their barriers that no u off each other's potent hax, and Low Godly. They both need a good way to get past both.

How flexible is Lucifer's BICC LAW SWORD in it's capacities?

Can she like, cut Darksh in half then be like "Regen is now megagay"

Not that she can really cut him in half since he has vastly higher AP

Let's have them both at their base 3-C strengths, or something around that.

I like making a distinction between them because I can.

Well, they can both tear through these barriers over the course of a fight and wear them down, though Darsh's regenerate faster than Lucifer's will. Lucifer doesn't need them to keep resisting stuff, though, they just help a lot.

Nah, it can't do stuff like that. It can break through laws and cause his body to cease existing because there's no more forces to keep it together though.

Promestein said:
I like making a distinction between them because I can.
Cool but

Reactive Evolution is the combination of Adaption and Reactive Power Level, the ability to get stronger and gain new Abilites in a fight, meanwhile, Power level only applies to it's namesake, and adaption is merely balencing out resources to adapt to a new situation

Eh oh well

Hmm... How long can Luci's barrier hold up? If not for long enough, they might just get eaten by existence eating bugs or whatever summoning did

I know.

I don't think Darsh will be able to get through them easily or quickly at all, Lucifer's barriers can take a lot of punishment. And they'll just be getting stronger.

>They'll keep getting stronker

Buh then why bring up that they have a limit

Well... Eh, I don't even know that much about either Schnider or Luci, so I can't make any decisive vote.

They can be overpowered and punched through by a stronger opponent, but that doesn't mean they won't regenerate and adapt to become stronger in turn.

Back