• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider (Adam of Darkness Form) VS Son Goku (MUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Schneider is 3-A, Goku is Low 2-C
Win By: Incap/KO/Death
Strongest Forms for both, nothing is equalized.

Can Dark Schneider's Hax outdo Goku, or can Goku's AP be too much?
Who Wins?

Dark Schneider: 4 (Garchomp777 , Rikimarox2, Havok, Schnee_One)
Son Goku: 0

Adam_of_Darkness.jpg
UI_Goku_FighterZ_aura.png

Last edited:
How fast is Schrodinger? Because if Goku was much faster, he'll realize he can't really beat him and might resort to sealing.

How fast is Schrodinger? Because if Goku was much faster, he'll realize he can't really beat him and might resort to sealing.
Schneider is also MFTL+, and I don’t think goku can seal someone who’s true self exists on a different plane of existence.

"Low-Godly; cannot be killed unless his body, soul, and spirit, which all exist in different dimensions, are destroyed all at once" what is this, a stomp match?

Schneider is also MFTL+, and I don’t think goku can seal someone who’s true self exists on a different plane of existence.
Can't Goku sense it or smth? Besides, if he seals the body, what can he exactly do?

Because if Schrodinger is like 10k times the speed of light, then he's never ever catching or even seeing Goku due to the speed difference.

Goku is like in the sextillion range in UI.

Can't Goku sense it or smth? Besides, if he seals the body, what can he exactly do?

Because if Schrodinger is like 10k times the speed of light, then he's never ever catching or even seeing Goku due to the speed difference.

Goku is like in the sextillion range in UI.
Schneider can also get up there, but most of his hax is passive, so it automatically would affect goku. Plus show me MUI being sextillions of times FTL. No, goku can’t sense something in a different plane of existence/dimension, it’s something he can’t even fathom.

What are his passive hax?

Also, iirc, his speed is in sextillion range due to multipliers and shit.

What are his passive hax?

Also, iirc, his speed is in sextillion range due to multipliers and shit.
You would have to quantify those multiplers, and whether or not they are canon, or specifically stated by an author to apply, the only ones I have knowledge on are SSJ1, SSJ2, and SSJ3.
There’s a bunch of passive hax, but I’m not here to debate since this is my thread lol. You should google a respect thread on him though, might find one on comicvine, not sure if I’m allowed to link it.

Pretty sure it's accepted, since Whis is gonna have it added to his page. It just hasnt been applied yet iirc.

Also, even if this is your thread, you can debate. What is his most common hax?

Pretty sure it's accepted, since Whis is gonna have it added to his page. It just hasnt been applied yet iirc.

Also, even if this is your thread, you can debate. What is his most common hax?
Send it if you don’t mind. And alright, I’ll link a respect thread on his abilities. Here
Note: that’s not all he can do ^ and his speed listed there isn’t near what his speed actually is.

just read his VSBW profile tbh.

After basically skimming through his profile and respect thread, the only thing that I found to be passive is his dispel bound, which is a defensive ability. And from the respect thread, it says it regenerates at a speed of ftl only.

I can't seem to find any other passives. Can you tell me any other passive he has besides this?

Either Goku gets stomped or this is a mismatch.

While Goku is strong enough and fast enough to destroy he's shields. He can't kill DS.So DS would out last Ui and win.

Actually no this is just a stomp

Either Goku gets stomped or this is a mismatch.

While Goku is strong enough and fast enough to destroy he's shields. He can't kill DS.So DS would out last Ui and win.
Again, can't he just seal his body? Can Schrodinger do anything without his body?

Not to mention, even base Goku is vastly faster than Schrodinger, from what I'm seeing at least.

Again, can't he just seal his body? Can Schrodinger do anything without his body?

Not to mention, even base Goku is vastly faster than Schrodinger, from what I'm seeing at least.
Sealing isn't standard equipment it has to be mention. Base Goku would be faster you right but he also would be past out for a little from MUI draw backs

Sealing isn't standard equipment it has to be mention. Base Goku would be faster you right but he also would be past out for a little from MUI draw backs
Wait fr? I don't recall that being a thing. I always thought he always had it or smth.

I mean, now idk.

If he doesn't have sealing, Schrodinger stomps.

If he does have sealing, he can win, I think.

I mean, it's not on the profile.

So it's either:

A: They missed adding it to optional equipment

B: It's not optional OvO

Probably the former, but eh. Without sealing, Goku can't do shit here.

True, still I recall that being for power not sensing the mere presence of a mind or a soul by simply existing.

Another problem, MUI Goku has only a couple minutes before his time runs out, then he goes through so much pain that he can’t move and turns into a 3A that Darshe can affect, that’s not even counting that Darshe can remake a body if one of them becomes useless, especially since he literally does that in canon.

This is a stomp no matter what Goku does

True, still I recall that being for power not sensing the mere presence of a mind or a soul by simply existing.

Another problem, MUI Goku has only a couple minutes before his time runs out, then he goes through so much pain that he can’t move and turns into a 3A that Darshe can affect, that’s not even counting that Darshe can remake a body if one of them becomes useless, especially since he literally does that in canon.

This is a stomp no matter what Goku does
Does sealing work because Jiren could be used

Doubt it if Darshe's mind and soul can recreate a body out of the seal, and given they literally do that and its part of his regen, I see no reason why Darshe can't just destroy his own body and recreate it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back