• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Whis speed fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis' speed in his profile is 498 quadrillion times c. BoG base Goku's speed in his profile is 196 quadrillion time c, Beerus is also too. So if we use multipliers, kaioken x20 would make Goku 3.92 quintillion times c. That is way faster than Whis. An explanation for this would be that 498 quadrillion c is Whis' travel speed and his combat speed scales above Goku's speed.
The profile should be altered to say that Whis scale way above Goku's 196 quadrillion c feat and that his flight or travel speed is 498 quadrillion c.

I don't think a Calc group member actually evaluated the blog yet, so we can't use it until one of them does.

Oh, I just didn't see people with a Calc group member tag comment directly on the blog. @Stefano4444 Though, could you at least post a main comment; not just a comment to a comment directly in the blog to avoid confusion?

Oh, nvm then. But get some calc group members to comment on the blog then. At least the ones who accepted it.

Thank you to all of you for the help.

The Mid-End result for the calculation can be applied then.

I agree with that, but what I meant is which profiles need the URL update and such. As well as good wording proposal in the profile.

Then again DB characters have repeatedly been shown to be able to keep up with their ki-blasts even in movement speed for short periods of time to keep exhaustion at bay (You could also argue that such a short timeframe could be considered very long for them in their perspective considering how fast they move) and whatnot so that might make the scaling even more wack with SSG, SSB and SSB KKx10 and SSB KKx20 stacked on top, to say nothing of Ultra Instinct which just so happens to be the literal definition of "fight and move at the same speeds, outpace your own ki attacks with grace while also dominating your opponent simultaneously".

EDIT: Seems like SSJRyu1 already noted this fact down in the blog. My bad. But the scaling part still remains. Goku being this fast in base alone means even his normal SSJ1-SSJ3 forms would provide massive boosts to his speeds.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm, I remember that Beerus's travel speed was 3/4 of Whis's or something. Also, merely using KKx20 for Goku's current base combat speed while not taking into consideration that he combines it on top of the significantly-more powerful SSB is kinda a massive, massive low-ball.
I've already accounted for that. I literally have a 5 septillion FTL scale for MUI goku using pretty much no head canon and it still counts as a low ball.

@AKM sama @Elizhaa @SSJRyu1 @AkuAkuAkuma @The_real_cal_howard @Theglassman12 @Super_Saiyan_God_Julian @LuckyEmile @Antoniofer @EMagoIorSouI @EmperorRorepme @Crabwhale @KingEzran @ArgosaxDespair

The following calculation has been accepted, which gives a significant upgrade to the speed levels of Dragon Ball characters, but we need help to figure out proper scaling, and with properly applying the changes as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SSJRyu1/BoG_Universal_energy_ball_speed_feat

Hoooooooooooo boi. This is the one part where I'm not sure how the scaling would go.

Even assuming Goku only uses KKx20 for his base form, that still doesn't take into account his other SSJ forms (SSJ1, 2 and 3), especially SSG and SSB, and I'm not even gonna bother touching SSB Kaio Ken for either 10x or even 20x. Plus, Goku's trained considerably more since then and has undergone a barrage of zenkais that have amplified all his stats even further.

Guys I have literally power scaled all of dragon ball super and approximated their speed, do you want me to share here?

The following calculation has been accepted, which gives a significant upgrade to the speed levels of Dragon Ball characters, but we need help to figure out proper scaling, and with properly applying the changes as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SSJRyu1/BoG_Universal_energy_ball_speed_feat
DBS Base Goku = 196 Quadrillions.

DBS SSj1 Goku (50x) = 196*50 = 9800 Quadrillions FTL or 9.8 Quintillions FTL.

DBS SSjB Goku (50x) = 9.8*50 = 490 Quintillions FTL.

DBS SSjB KK20 Goku (20x) = 490*20 = 9800 Quintillions FTL or 9.8 Septillions FTL.

How about this scaling? It should be a reasonable and don't take into account any training/power increase that Goku had during DBS or the other Forms.

Last edited:
I don't think we can abuse multipliers like that; it's agreed that the 40-50x is only consistent during the Frieza saga incident; it gets all over the place and the gaps range from being much higher than that to otherwise being unknown. I agree SSJ should be no weaker of a multiplier than Kaioken given why he doesn't use that anymore, but we already had too many discussions about that.

Anyway, lemme try this (Sorry if I put too many >>> arrows, I'm clearly not the best guy to explain how massive the jumps are)

Base Goku- 196 quadrillion c

Base Goku w/ KKx20- 3.92 quintillion c

SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3- >>>>>>>>>>3.92 quintillion c

SSG- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3.92 quintillion c

SSB- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3.92 quintillion c

SSB KKx10- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 30.92 quintillion c (Counting out the zenkai here he got after recovering from le infamous laser)

SSB KKx20- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 78.4 quintillion c (Sorry if I didn't count all the zenkais, training amps and all the Ultra Instinct recoveries Goku made in that period, but those are simply way too many in number and way too inconsistent to accurately gauge)

DBS Base Goku = 129 Quadrillions.

DBS SSj1 Goku (50x) = 129*50 = 6450 Quadrillions FTL or 6.45 Quintillions FTL.

DBS SSjB Goku (50x) = 6.45*50 = 322.5 Quintillions FTL.

DBS SSjB KK20 Goku (20x) = 322.5*20 = 6450 Quintillions FTL or 6.45 Septillions FTL.

How about this scaling? It should be a reasonable and don't take into account any training/power increase that Goku had during DBS or the other Forms.
SSJ = 20x base in VSBW. SSG = should also be at least 20x but way way higher. SSB is SSG x SSJ so 20 x 20 which is = At least 400x. SSBKK20/SSBE = SSB x 20 = at least 8000x. This means a theoretical SSBKK20 BoG goku is = 196 quadrillion x 8000 = 1.568 sextillion FTL massively lowballing.

SSJ = 20x base in VSBW. SSG = should also be at least 20x but way way higher. SSB is SSG x SSJ so 20 x 20 which is = At least 400x. SSBKK20/SSBE = SSB x 20 = at least 8000x. This means a theoretical SSBKK20 BoG goku is = 196 quadrillion x 8000 = 1.568 sextillion FTL massively lowballing.
Again, we can't use multipliers for SSJ post-Frieza Saga.

Why not? We know SSJ is stronger than kaioken 20x and that's consistent.
Yes but you see, Goku's SSJ form became way stronger than the initial 40-50x > KKx20 by a massive margin during the Androids Saga training session, so the true value by which current SSJ trumps over KKx20 is quite simply, unknown to us and prolly lost forever.

We could still use the whole ssj >20x multiplier thing. Even if we don't know the true value, at the absolute minimum, it has to be higher than 20. So why not just use them as an at least 20x multiplier?

Yes but you see, Goku's SSJ form became way stronger than the initial 40-50x > KKx20 by a massive margin during the Androids Saga training session, so the true value by which current SSJ trumps over KKx20 is quite simply, unknown to us and prolly lost forever.

Then that means we don't use the low end of 20x? That makes no sense, we are already assuming SSG is 20x from SSJ. The results are going to be massively low balled anyway. This means we should at least use the low end.

We could still use the whole ssj >20x multiplier thing. Even if we don't know the true value, at the absolute minimum, it has to be higher than 20. So why not just use them as an at least 20x multiplier?
You'll still have to figure out the zenkais, the training montages and the other forms, SSG and SSB.

cough Ultra Instinct cough

I don't think we can abuse multipliers like that; it's agreed that the 40-50x is only consistent during the Frieza saga incident; it gets all over the place and the gaps range from being much higher than that to otherwise being unknown.
That doesn't make sense to be honest, if we accept the SSj1 Form during the Namek Saga had such multiplier then we also accept that SSj1 Form had the same multiplier during the Android Saga and so on.

I more than understand that we don't want to high balling too much, but not at the detriment of consistency, either we agree that SSj1 possess such power increase (regardless of the following arcs) or we don't accept it at all.

Also about SSj1 Form becoming more powerful, that is not correct, the characters during the Android Saga didn't become stronger due of SSj1 Form's multiplier becoming bigger, but because the characters where able to access to alternative versions which allow far higher power increases like 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade Forms.

The only exception in the Android Saga was Full Power SSj1 Form as that was simply a more efficient version of SSj1, while still keeping the same multiplier.

Last edited:
Me personally I wouldn't use this scaling chain as the final product as it misses out a lot on the usable multipliers and the various anime arcs by a long shot. I'd wait if someone more knowledgeable regarding DB multipliers can come up with a more amicable solution.

Alright I wanna post a DBS speed scale which category of post should I put it in? Because I feel like it's accurate and I just wanna share.

Alright I wanna post a DBS speed scale which category of post should I put it in? Because I feel like it's accurate and I just wanna share.
Try a sandbox first in case you want to make any first-hand corrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back