• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark matter takes on Infinity

Actually this might be an stomp in Gojo's favor. kakine lack ap here.

"attacks can cause damage at the macro-quantum level and bypass conventional durability"
Nah he is good

"attacks can cause damage at the macro-quantum level and bypass conventional durability"
Nah he is good
His sunlight attacks are the only thing that are bypassing infinity. Do they also damage on macro quantum level?

His sunlight attacks are the only thing that are bypassing infinity. Do they also damage on macro quantum level?
They wouldn't however due to Kakine's intelligence once he realises that Gojo can resist his heat he would just continuously amp it until Gojo feels pressured to use purple (only thing that can hurt Kakine) then when Gojo realise there are too many Kakines he will try to use domain which Kakine should resist due to his physiology and since infinity is gone after the usage of domain for a little while, the Kakines can just gang up on Gojo and absorb him.

I'm leaning on voting on Kakine but I will wait for any holes in my argument to be exposed just incase I got something wrong

Kakine doesn't have to bypass infinity to create a Dark Matter spike inside Gojo's chest, let alone just altering the environment inside Gojo to turn him into sand.

Kakine doesn't have to bypass infinity to create a Dark Matter spike inside Gojo's chest, let alone just altering the environment inside Gojo to turn him into sand.
How? I don't see where it states on his profile that he has attacks that don't need travel time to work (which is what Kakine would need to bypass infinity).

How? I don't see where it states on his profile that he has attacks that don't need travel time to work (which is what Kakine would need to bypass infinity).
Dark Matter manga, he alters the environment through his Dark Matter and he's able to replicate and create Dark Matter out of nothing in NT5-6, so there's no reason he can't create it inside Gojo either. Anything coordinate based like teleportation bypasses it anyways since there's no evidence Gojo's ability works beyond 3-D space.

Dark Matter manga, he alters the environment through his Dark Matter and he's able to replicate and create Dark Matter out of nothing in NT5-6, so there's no reason he can't create it inside Gojo either. Anything coordinate based like teleportation bypasses it anyways since there's no evidence Gojo's ability works beyond 3-D space.
So should I count your vote for Kakine then

They wouldn't however due to Kakine's intelligence once he realises that Gojo can resist his heat he would just continuously amp it until Gojo feels pressured to use purple (only thing that can hurt Kakine) then when Gojo realise there are too many Kakines he will try to use domain which Kakine should resist due to his physiology and since infinity is gone after the usage of domain for a little while, the Kakines can just gang up on Gojo and absorb him.
Gojo domain can mind hax incoporeal kakine's physiology wouldn't help.

Incoporeal is more extremely than inorganic they aren't even have physicals figure , also kakine still have incoporeal like jogo.

Affecting incorporeal beings is just non physical interaction

Affecting incorporeal beings is just non physical interaction
Which his domain can affected inorganic as well because cursed spirit is made of cursed energy
which also inorganic , i don't see what make it difference.

Which his domain can affected inorganic as well because cursed spirit is made of cursed energy
The problem is that cursed spirits still have their own conscience and their own minds. Kakine from his source material is literally compared to as an A.I with a personality coded into it showing he doesn't have the same conscience that any normal species would have.

And let's say Gojo can still effect Kakine, Kakine mass produces Dark Matter with a range of thousands of kilometres so unless Gojo uses domain or purple at the start of the round, Kakine would have already made so many clones that it wouldn't matter if he caught a bunch in the domain.

The problem is that cursed spirits still have their own conscience and their own minds. Kakine from his source material is literally compared to as an A.I with a personality coded into it showing he doesn't have the same conscience that any normal species would have.

And let's say Gojo can still effect Kakine, Kakine mass produces Dark Matter with a range of thousands of kilometres so unless Gojo uses domain or purple at the start of the round, Kakine would have already made so many clones that it wouldn't matter if he caught a bunch in the domain.
Much like robot vs energetic being , i don't know who is more harder.

Cursed spirits are not inorganic they don't have inorganic physiology

They are more than inorgnic they lacking even physical form.
Doesn't matter being incorporeal doesn't give any resistance or immunity (actually it does give an immunity characters lacking a npi can't affect incorporeal beings). Affecting incorporeal beings is only treated as npi here. You will need to make a crt to change wiki's standards regarding incorporeal beings

From inorganic physiology page
2. Non-Living Beings: Robots, AI or other inorganic beings, that have no consciousness beyond what the physical functions of their bodies grants them. This type of character is typically immune to Soul Manipulation due to lacking a soul and is also unaffected by many common forms of Mind Manipulation, since they neither have an organic brain to be manipulated nor have a non-physical consciousness. Since these characters usually also don't have something like life force and aren't alive in the usual sense in the first place, they are furthermore unaffected by common forms of Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation.

Doesn't matter being incorporeal doesn't give any resistance or immunity (actually it does give an immunity characters lacking a npi can't affect incorporeal beings). Affecting incorporeal beings is only treated as npi here. You will need to make a crt to change wiki's standards regarding incorporeal beings
Did you read my word on above properly ? , Cursed spirit is pure energy which energy isn't organic , only thing i don't sure is type of it , its actually that incoporeal being is non-organic being , i never objection against standard.

Did you read my word on above properly ? , Cursed spirit is pure energy which energy isn't organic
Cursed spirits are not considered inorganic here so you will actually need to make a crt for that too

And even if they somehow were they will only qualify for type 1 inorganic physiology which isn't helping Gojo here
1. Living Beings: Inorganic beings that have a non-physical consciousness

Back