• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yujiro stomps, although Darius has a 2x Ap Advantage (Comparable to Garen) all his skills are "Martial Arts" so yujiro can just observe and understand Darius, his aura destroys him too.

Since it wasn't specified what key it's assumed to be his strongest 7-C key, so Darius doesn't actually scale to Garen he scales to this

WeeklyBattles said:
Since it wasn't specified what key it's assumed to be his strongest 7-C key, so Darius doesn't actually scale to Garen he scales to this
I was looking at base darius, either way, if it is Dunkmaster Darius, perhaps he can win, as i'm pretty sure darius' dunk is a fire-like skill.

Yo, after seeing the page, i'm pretty sure darius one-shots as speed is equalized and Dunkmaster Darius in high end Overcomes baseline 7-C before yujiro uses demon back, I Vote Darius RN.

Edit: yeah, not going to happen lol

Demon Back isn't a form it's a stat amp that isn't seperated by keys, so he is not in Demon Back.

Yujiro for 0.5, Shaori, Aiki, Benda, Vaccum Palm, and a plethora of insane stat amping moves like Hitless Blow, Triceratops Fist, and Cockroach Tackle

No.....? His first feat is literally 15 Kilotons punching an Earthquake casually, and he scales leagues beyond that no less.

This also ignores Yujiro leading with DB through info analysis.

I wouldnt exactly count Darius out seeing as he has two different dura negating attacks as well as healing and stat reduction

This might be a stomp in Yujiro's favor. It's kinda unfair that Yujiro can start with info analysis, and potentially use 0.5 to hit Darius with a move he can't react to

BakiHanma18 said:
Yujiro for 0.5, Shaori, Aiki, Benda, Vaccum Palm, and a plethora of insane stat amping moves like Hitless Blow, Triceratops Fist, and Cockroach Tackle

BakiHanma18 said:
This might be a stomp in Yujiro's favor. It's kinda unfair that Yujiro can start with info analysis, and potentially use 0.5 to hit Darius with a move he can't react to

Ciruno Fortes said:
I gotta ask, what is 0.5? I'm not seeing anything on his profile on it by ctrl f "0.5"
I explain in the skill thread, just let's him attack while the brain sends a signal for muscles to move

It's a technique that exploits the human anatomy. As Oliva (the first guy this was used against) says:

"In the book "The user illusion: cutting consciousness down to size", written by Tor Norretranders, Norretranders states that consciousness comes half a second after people move. They are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders "move!". That means that, between when you are triggered and when you come conscious, you are unsconcious for 0.5 seconds and people can beat you as much as they like for 0.5 seconds. Almost an invisible moment. "

And he cam spam this. As many times as he wishes.

Thing is, I'm not even sure if it's a proper ability.

: According to a book by Tor N├©rretranders, people are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders to move. For example, a punch is going towards some person. That person is triggered, but still unconscious. Half a second later the brain orders the body to move and the action ensues. That means between when the person is triggered and when they become conscious, the person is unconscious for a 0.5 second and the user can attack them within that timeframe (Granted by the Ogre Brain)

This is according to a book that's true. At the same time that can't always be applied to everyone. It could be just related to the normal convention of human reflexes or well the regular reflex of someone fast in Baki. If someone is just overwhelmingly faster than Yujiro, I doubt it would work.

Not saying that's the case here, though applying it as not something that can always be working

The only two people that have used it in the verse are Yujiro and Baki. It's not something anyone can pull off. If it was truly just based on speed, Baki should have never been able to pull it off on Yujiro who is faster than him in every way possible.

Amlad22 said:
The only two people that have used it in the verse are Yujiro and Baki. It's not something anyone can pull off. If it was truly just based on speed, Baki should have never been able to pull it off on Yujiro who is faster than him in every way possible.
Agreed

Reading the wiki, it seems Baki used it to defeat Biscuit, and then tried to use it on Yujiro but failed.

Are you sure about that?

Also this is the franchise that had the optical never be on the neck once.... I think the human biology in Baki may be a bit different compared to other humans

The wiki is wrong lol. Baki used it against Yujiro successfully. It was when he tried using it a second time that it failed due to Yujiro using it himself at the same time.

Back