• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A bit curious, how many passive hax does Dante have?
In base he only has a fear aura that he let's out when he stops holding back iirc

In DT he has the fear + madness + stats amps from that fear

Since this is DMC 5 Dante acts on its own to defend Dante (the sword will automatically attack and defend Dante)

Nah, this is the same as Kratos vs Sonic, Dante's crazy RE will grow endlessly, plus Dante already incapacitates Sonic to exist with a very specific hax that he doesn't resist
Which is? plus Sonic has plot manip and subjective reality though I don't know the mechanics of them

Which is? plus Sonic has plot manip and subjective reality though I don't know the mechanics of them
Passive Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) hax in layers also, i sure that Archie Sonic's plot hax is out of character

Passive Empathic Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) hax in layers also, i sure that Archie Sonic's plot hax is out of character
Sonic resists mind manip and madness of an unknown type also layered as of the explanation but still has his passive chaos manipulation.

And also Ultra Sonic's speed was stated to be increasing exponentially with every passing moment
DT amps Dante's speed a baseline of 3 times and 10 times more with the amulets that became part of him after DMC 2 and that's ignoring Dante's own RE/AD.

Sonic resists mind manip and madness of an unknown type also layered as of the explanation but still has his passive chaos manipulation.
Demons are resistant to that too and Dante makes them shit themselves anyways so we need layers to see how well they fare against each other (and I doubt it will since Dante can even fear hax shit like a building)

What does the chaos do?

DT amps Dante's speed a baseline of 3 times and 10 times more with the amulets that became part of him after DMC 2 and that's ignoring Dante's own RE/AD.
Demons are resistant to that too and Dante makes them shit themselves anyways so we need layers to see how well they fare against each other (and I doubt it will since Dante can even fear hax shit like a building)
As discussed in the previous thread, there were at least a hundred Chaos Emeralds accounting for his layers, and Ultra Sonic's speed growth was described on an exponential scale and thus would eventually hike so high by the second that it would eventually surpass that of his AD. Basically almost like Kratos in the sense of catching up through RE on top of AD, while Ultra's speed is growing at a rate quicker than anything else.

As discussed in the previous thread, there were at least a hundred Chaos Emeralds accounting for his layers, and Ultra Sonic's speed growth was described on an exponential scale and thus would eventually hike so high by the second that it would eventually surpass that of his AD. Basically almost like Kratos in the sense of catching up through RE on top of AD, while Ultra's speed is growing at a rate quicker than anything else.
That my friend is where you are wrong.

Demonic power is the source of everything for a demon, the more demonic power you have the more all of your attributes get boosted be it physical or magical/hax

Human blood is a source of demonic power, the more blood you consume the more demonic power you get.

EoG Dante > Fruit Urizen > 1 month of blood Urizen > Urizen (after 1 day of getting constantly pumped with blood by the Qliphoth) > Urizen (some hours getting blood) = DMC 5 prologue Dante > DMC 4 Dante > DMC 2 Dante > Chen > Vol 2 Dante (casually stomps void Mundus) > Void Mundus (is the Demon world energy/nexus) > Sparda > Sparda DT Dante > Full power Mundus = The Despair Embodied > Sealed Mundus (casually one shots Dante) ~ DT Anime Dante > Anime Dante = Sid/Abigail > DMC 1 Dante > Nelo Angelo > Sealed Argosax existence messes everything > Nightmare > Demon world = infinite sized 5D realm

That's the basics of the scaling, the meat of the wank comes with Urizen before and after the first hours getting amped by blood to fight Dante.

Urizen is the demonic half of an almost dead Nelo Angelo/Vergil. Basically this Urizen would be the weakest character on the scaling (if he even is part of it as he lost the amp mundus gave him, otherwise he would be 6C) as V thought he could defeat him using Nightmare. After a few hours of getting blood this Urizen grew to the point where he could fight DMC 5 Dante on even grounds, during this fight Urizen kept getting more and more blood which, as shown above, is a tremendous power boost.

Dante's own reactive evolution allowed him to keep up with this power boost for around 25 hours per the game's timeline iirc, after that he gets knocked out. When he wakes up Urizen has grown even stronger than before to the point he easily swatted Dante like a fly and this happens in the moments that Nero gets destroyed by Urizen. And when he wakes up again Dante is knocked out by just breaking the forcefield Urizen has.

Now Urizen keeps getting this immeasurable blood power boost for a month, fortunately for Dante he also got said power boost as the tree confused Dante and Urizen (as they are brothers) and also made a throne for him.

After that Urizen eats the fruit which is considered some godly power boost compared to the tree and he still lost to Dante after the 1 month coma.

TL;DR: In both layers of everything and RE/AD sonic is getting outmatched hard af, in wiki lingo Urizen went from 6C/FTL to very high into Low 1-C/immeasurable in a couple of hours at worst and then proceeded to keep getting the same power boost for another 25 hours and Dante's RE/AD allowed him to keep up for all that time.

Reactive evolution, as a human Tony adapted to all the hax of the demon world in a couple of seconds.

As a demon this power is bonkers as he adapts to shit all the time.

He will adapt to Sonic hax (if he doesn't negate it due to his resistances already) in a very short time. Of course I'm talking about the ones he already resist as thats what's approved in the wiki.

Now the question really is what can sonic do here? If he doesn't pull an insta win like say concept type 1 fuckery he is dead

Also did you miss the part where demon power is everything from physicals to hax? Or that more human blood more demon power and thus stronger everything

He will adapt to Sonic hax (if he doesn't negate it due to his resistances already) in a very short time. Of course I'm talking about the ones he already resist as thats what's approved in the wiki.
You didn't read what I said lol

In case you misunderstood when I said he will negate them because of his resistances is because Dante resist layered shit to the nth degree and if somehow sonic has more layers then he will simply keep on adapting.

I never said anything about adapting to hax he hasn't adapted beforehand

Except it isn't, the thread doesn't mean much when we have feats to show for what we claim.

Show me a combat applicable and in character hax that might actually work on Dante. Then we'll see if he evolves or not.
Still an nlf to assume he can adapt with no limit

Literally one of the reasons Garou was limited even with the limiter removed

You just did... A few replies ago

Haxes with no scans mean nothing. You're using AP difference as a means to show Hax layers.

Back