• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante has better Regenerationn, and I don't think Reinhard's regen negation deals with Mid lvl regen right? Can he put down Dante some other way?

His regen neg is likely the blessing of shinigami, as this is literally the only blessing seen so far which negs regen and his grandma had it so he would have known about it, regardless if he feels he needs the blessing if he doesn't have it, he will get it.

This blessing negs cellular Regenerationn.

My god I saw that name and I was about to flip

Dante seems a lot more versatile tbh, but I think Reinhard can just slash him and neg his regen and call it a day. I'm undecided for now.

Yup, that's how Theresia's blessing worked anyway, any wound she leaves on someone, can't be healed.

Reinhard's stick is having a lot of resistances, that said he has pretty insane intuition.

It warns him of dire threats to himself, so he can know about his opponents abilities, such as when despite never meeting Sirius before, he knew instantly about her passive ability.

Not to mention he dodges stuff without being aware of them and getting new abilities just by thinking he wants them.

If Reinhard's regen neg can do that, then he also has something that can screw Dante up as much as Dante can screw Reinhard's regen as well with his own.

Thing is that instinct thing or whatever of his can assist him in this fight against Dante, and he'd probably want to do it quick else Dante goes DT right away.

IIRC someone said that Dante uses that even against beings comparable or equal to him.

if the DT he uses it when he faces someone comparable (although he used it a lot in his Dmc3) or he has to fly.

well dante's wincon here is his atomization and his crazy soul hax automanico

Reinahrd resists soul hax.

More info on Reinhard, he has type 8 immortality, how it works is as long as there is someone who needs help, the world/od laguna won't let him die.

Anyway he has matter hax if he can draw Reid but the conditions for that is reliant on Reid finding the opponent worthy, not necessarily about whether they are strong, since he has drawn it on ppl well below his level and at other times can't draw it on ppl giving him a lot of trouble like Regulus.

I thought it was Heydrich at first, though that isn't bad as when I saw someone throw Dante at Featherine.

Anyways... I guess Van Astrea for reasons above.

I doubt Astrea has the soul hax resistance necessary to shrug off Dante's soul hax. Its at the very least able to hax Planetary populations (Though I highly disagree with the current Soul potency rules, I suppose I have to use whats in line with current policies)

However then the matter of who hits who first, and the whole thing with Astrea's type 8 comes into play. Honestly don't see a wincon for Dante here.

Reinhard's soul resistance isn't that good indeed.

I knew Reinhard's type 8 would be a problem so thought this might be fair cause i saw Dante had sealing.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Reinhard's soul resistance isn't that good indeed.
I knew Reinhard's type 8 would be a problem so thought this might be fair cause i saw Dante had sealing.
The thing is Dante only uses that as a last resort when he cant kill his enemy. Given Rein's instinctive reactions, plus his matter hax well...

Dante cant rely on regen, and that sword is a one shot. Dante's best bet would be going Devil Trigger to amp his stats, and then go for a seal, but im not sure on the likelyhood of him pulling that off.

So what can Dante do here ?

I don't think that his Resistance to Fear Manipulation is enough to avoid Dante's

It will be hard to slash him with Teleportation and Royalguard being a thing

And also, putting Dante on near death state will trigger his Majin Form which can bypass Demon's Resistances against Fear Manipulation

And also also, Devil Sword Sparda

Dante Demon Killah said:
So what can Dante do here ?
I don't think that his Resistance to Fear Manipulation is enough to avoid Dante's

It will be hard to slash him with Teleportation and Royalguard being a thing

And also, putting Dante on near death state will trigger his Majin Form which can bypass Demon's Resistances against Fear Manipulation

And also also, Devil Sword Sparda
This is anime Dante. He doesn't have Sparda

The Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory | The Rebellion, Force Edge/Devil Sword Sparda and Ebony & Ivory (twin pistols), carries the Coyote A around in DMC4 and DMC5 as well. After absorbing both Rebellion and Sparda, Dante's main weapon in DMC5 is the Devil Sword Dante

After obtaining it's part of his arsenal by default

Reinhard has energy attacks, in fact it's an energy attack Elsa couldn't heal from. Reinhard has precog and instinctive reaction so he will know exactly what Dante plans to do, and react quicker.

With Reid, he draws it, and essentially nukes the entire area. His range with it is probably way higher than just kilometers, but the feat in question needs visuals to confirm, think he probably will get upgraded with Reid in the future too once season 2 happens.

As for his fear resistance, it's at minimum dozens of ppl, as he can resist Sirius fear hax for a little bit, but i remember Sirius's ability affecting the entire city at one point, so probably way higher than that, would have to relook at some things to confirm.

awaits your immortality 8 is it applicable to combat? And if so, how long would it take for massive damage? since it seems that your 8 is based on someone putting your soul into a new body but what if your soul no longer exists?

The entity which controls the souls of the world in the re zero verse is what's giving Reinhard his type 8. It apparently won't let him die. It's combat applicable, he died and came back after being killed by Regulus.

Reinhard resists time stop.

I really don't see Reinhard winning here

> Not enough Resistance to Soul Hax

> Not enough Resistance to Fear Hax

Ranged attacks > blocked by Royalguard

Type 8 Immortality is the real problem but once Dante kills him and he comes back, he seals it

Òü©ÔÇ┐(Òâä)ÔÇ┐ÒäÅ

His soul has never been destroyed so no clue, all we know is Reinhard is being propped up as the hero of the world by the entity which gives power to ppl in the world and controls all souls.

It won't let him die for some reason.

Assuming type 8 doesn't save him, the question i think then becomes can Dante get that off granted Reinhard will know it's coming and can react faster, and can gain new abilities if he thinks he needs it.

Dante resists Precognition, I think ?

Dante's Fear Hax makes people go insane, dunno if Reinhard will be saved by his Precog while under this effect

Back