• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His intuition is analytical prediction more so than precog, he isn't literally seeing the future, his intuition just tells him, moving over there is dangerous, go the other way, or an attack is coming which has these properties.

His gaining new abilities, ability is pretty clear cut, he gains blessings which aren't mean to be broken stuff, gaining something like time stop or causality manipulation is out of his league, the abilities he has so far is a long the lines of what he can gain as that's how he got all his abilities.

But can he Precog/Predict while under Fear Hax ? I guess that takes concentration which is going to be hard

I'm now going to Inconclusive, maybe

It's not an activated ability, it's literally just his intuition, same thing any normal person has, just that his is superhuman.

Sirius (Re:Zero) has passive fear hax and mind hax, and Reinhard instantly knew about it.

How good is Dante's fear hax btw?

It can strike Fear in characters with multiple layers of Resistance against this, and it goes further with Majin Form

I know it is his intuition, but under intense Fear Hax he'll be slowed down a bit. Also, Devil Trigger grants Dante a good upgrade for speed so when he uses, Reinhard's Precog might not be enough to tag Dante's Movements properly

I know Speed is Equal in base, but Stat Amp is allowed, I think

If this character resisted fear hax which work on one person but it's bypassed by another character, and another character resists that bypass etc, is that better than resisting city wide fear hax? That's the question.

That said if the fear hax is passive and better than Reinhard's resistances and it say causes Reinhard to go insane or something, this is a stomp. Which is what i was trying to avoid.

Oliver de jesus said:
Ok but what if your soul is destroyed?
Not much, I think. It's pretty clear to me that the soul is destroyed by default in the setting of Re:Zero.

"Òâ╝Òâ╝Memories of『Death』."
Not supposed to exist. Absolutely unattainable, there existed the memories of『Death』and beyond. This was principally dissimilar to something like near-death experiences, which were like cheap test tours. A phenomenon established due to the『Soul』shattering, life slashed into a thousand fragments, the lifeline terminating in its true essence. The other side of the River of Three Crossings, the border of the living world and netherworld, which was impossible to rebound from. Neither swimming through it nor striding across it, the『Memories』of redoing the life supposed to have been robbed awayÒâ╝Òâ╝.

"Òâ╝Òâ╝『Return by Death』."
~ WN Arc 6, Chapter 75​

Back