• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule is;

Look at the combatants range

Pick the highest value.

Is that higher than 4 km?

Yes -> 4 km

No -> Whatever the range is

Madara's range is planetary which is > 4 km, so they start at 4 km

No offense but are u currently in the right state of mind

U are implying a short range ability can tag a target that is 4 km away

Kaltias said:
The rule is;

Look at the combatants range

Pick the highest value.

Is that higher than 4 km?

Yes -> 4 km

No -> Whatever the range is

Madara's range is planetary which is > 4 km, so they start at 4 km
I thought it started within range for both fighters?

This thread is a picture-perfect example of an argumentum ad spheroid

1. They don't start 4km apart because (X)

2. Your argument is wrong because (Y)

3. It isn't because (X)

4. It is wrong because (Y)

Rinse, repeat.

Plus it's 150 posts long and going nowhere.

As much as I hate closing a thread when there's only 2 votes left for Madara to win. Exterminatus is likely necessary

You guys are ignoring Madara's character

Looks at his fight against Guy, he was getting blitzed, and believed that he was strong enought to survive everything from Guy, and don't tried to run away

It be the same here; Madara will underestimate Dante and getting Time Stops, Madara's character it's to test himself and test his oponent

But for you, the fight will start at 4 km and end at 4 km

Dante Demon Killah said:

Looks at his fight against Guy, he was getting blitzed, and believed that he was strong enought to survive everything from Guy, and don't tried to run away

It be the same here; Madara will underestimate Dante and getting Time Stops, Madara's character it's to test himself and test his oponent

Except he literally went full TSB coating? lol

Dante Demon Killah said:

He wasnt running towards him either

He was running and even tried to defend himself with TSB shield

It will as Dante has no way to close in

Also u are ignoring dantes characters as he is laid back and doesnt take his fight seriously

your reasoning is moot and as such your votes cant be counted

its like me saying lol madara stares or something as dumb as that

Madara: Me, Shrek, DMUA, Shadow (I think), Pachi if he's doing more than keeping the thread in check

"your reasoning is moot"

This coming from the person who is arguing Madara this entire thread and has done nothing but say "moot reasoning" "Are you in the right state of mind"

Not an insult, genuine advice, insulting people doesn't get your point across, debating like Kep does.

@Dante

It is literally stated he is cocky and laid back in his profile nothing about blood thirsty dante tho

For what reason u cant see he wins without reasoning

DMUA said:
Oh, I'll just open with this.

"I find it much more likely Dante's personality was just totally retconed rather than him being Dante as we know and love in DMC3, becoming totally stoic in DMC1, going back to Danteweknowandlove in the DMC anime and DMC4, then back to Stoic in DMC 2."

So, it's uncertain whether he'll just start timehaxing.
^

well to be fair, it could be that the personality wasn't up with the plot, I mean.

It would be like Jar Jar in Star Wars, complete 180 of what it should be.

Why quote a post that vouches for Madara if you wanted to prove DMUA was on Dante's side? Wouldn't it be better to just quote the post where he said he voted Dante and get it done with?

Regardless, DMUA voted Madara

It is debunked as its imposibble to use a short range time stop on a opponent 4 kilometers away that moves faster than u

If u can contest it please try

ShrekAlmighty said:
It is debunked as its imposibble to use a short range time stop on a opponent 4 kilometers away that moves faster than u

If u can contest it please try
I'm not going into the SBA bullshit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back