• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also i dont wanna be that guy but Naruto sensing Limbo because he can sense Danger as @Dante at top said, is nothing like how it really works.

Kurama can sense danger and negative emotions and he couldn't sense Limbo, Naruto was only able to sense limbo after gaining six paths chakra.

Not to mention

Moment Dante hits Madara, Chrono Heart Fires off slowing tune, and he can stack it.

Naruto can avoid Limbo just sensing Danger and Bad Intentions, this Dante can do, with Alastor. No one said Naruto can sense other dimensions, because it's not necessary, IF you can sense the Danger of the Limbo Shadow

People in Naruto were having trouble with Limbo because they can only sense Chakra Signatures, and this is impossible against a Limbo Shadow. With the Rinnegan and Danger sensing, they didn't had any trouble fighting it

Also, Izanagi is a non in character move for Madara, because he is selfish and arrogant (unlike DMC2 Dante) and Izanagi drains completely the vision of one eye

Even when a Low 5-B, Eight Inner Gates Guy, almost killed Madara with the Night Guy, he didn't used, and it was a frontal attack that Madara predicted

Dante with Yamato would ignore Madara durability, so Madara would die without activating Izanagi, Dante could defeat a Low High Regen in the anime, DMC2 Dante is far stronger then his Anime version, and faster then Guy, who was blitzing Madara

The only time he used was against Hashirama, and was because of a bigger plan, about faking his own death and taking Hashirama's DNA

So in character he will not use this

What even happened. I'm 100% sure I wrote Izanagi instead of Madara.

He probably used Izanagi on my post.

Izanagi hasn't been a thing since he fought Hashirama, and being that both his eyes are rinnegan, he definitely wouldn't be sacrificing them here, especially since he's never done so while possessing a rinnegan.

@UMR in all fairness he has never needed since that time besides when Zetsu stabbed him which is PIS

Yeah but Madara's Regen is Low Mid, he still die from decapitation, this Yamato can do ignoring durability

And Madara didn't used even when Zetsu betrays him, and "killing" him in sequence, hahahahah

LOL, he will not use this facing a High 6-A

Considering a large portion of the war was him trying to get both of his eyes back, yes. Plus when he was resurrected without eyes he could still use rinnegan techniques. He only used it against Hashirama and didn't bother using it when he lost his jinchuuriki status

@Dante

And how does Madara know Dante is High 6-A? I wasn't aware of the fact that fictional characters had an intimate knowledge of the VS Battles Wiki tiering system.

If Madara dies, he will use Izanagi. The Hashirama fight actually proves it's in-character. He had never used Izanagi, but his defeat forced him to.

Kepekley23 said:
And how does Madara know Dante is High 6-A? I wasn't aware of the fact that fictional characters had an intimate knowledge of the VS Battles Wiki tiering system.
I do not find it a mere coincidence that I was thinking of making a story where the Tiering system is actually used in canon...

Although, I think I'll side with Madara now.

What ? Madara can sense and quantify Dante's energy, he can say if Dante is stronger than Naruto, for example, measuring the amount of chakra, and Dante will have this by verse equalizzzzzation

Madara predicted his defeat when was fighting Hashirama, if he dies BEFORE activating Izanagi, he's done for

And his never used with the Rinnegan, so...

DMUA said:
Kepekley23 said:
I do not find it a mere coincidence that I was thinking of making a story where the Tiering system is actually used in canon...
Although, I think I'll side with Madara now.
You were thinking on something among the lines of Super Smash Bros Brawl, weren't you DMUA?

CursedGentleman said:
You were thinking on something among the lines of Super Smash Bros Brawl, weren't you DMUA?
HAHAHA!

I can't make video games!

The Sound of Silence (Original Version from 1964)
The Sound of Silence (Original Version from 1964)

You can still make a fanfiction.

That's how I am making a story where cartoon characters from across the multiverse have to fight an 1-A character who is Jesus ******* Christ

I was just going to do my own thing with my own characters made for and starring in that thing.

Well, getting sidetracked here, let's get back to the deal.

Can Madara use his genjutsu on Dante?

Can Dante sword kill an immortal character?

Dante have resistance to mind manipulation and fear manipulation

And Madara's Regen is Low Mid, he can die from decapitation, Yamato can do this ignoring durability

He's not immortal completely, he has no feats of decap regen, which Dante does easily.

Again, Madara never used izanagi when he died after the war events, and even if he did, he would be sacrificing a rinnegan which will drastically weaken him.

Dante scales to Vergil, who escaped a ilusion that normaly make people go completely crazy, and he have Yamato

And he was not affected by a Demon called Nightmare, which is basically a Demon Boss based on mind and fear hax, and it was DMC1 Dante, which is inferior to Anime Dante, which is inferior to DMC4 Dante, which is inferior to DMC2 Dante used here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back