• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA's part of the debate was disproving Dante used time-stop right off the bat, and then voting Madara. He kinda didn't give you guys anything to lean on.

Anyway, Dante's time-stop is rendered invalid due to the 4km starting distance

I still don't get why when it said max range of both fighters it does it in 4km, being outside the range of one of the fighters

But that's for another thread.

SBA should probably be sorted out before we add this thread.

SBA is already 100% sorted out. Kaltias, Pachi, and I repeatedly told you the starting distance was 4km, and I gave you examples of threads where both characters differed in range and it was still 4km.

A thread for this when it's already easy to understand and heavily used would be kinda useless

@Kepe so what's stopping madara from getting close to Dante, and therefore getting close to his time stop range?

Then remove the part where it says max range for both fighters.

If it isn't the case, then remove it.

@Shrek Can you like stop with the tone already?

He isnt an idiot and always leads with limbo and its his literal lifetime goal to activate Infinite tsukuyomi reasons enough

He also never charged into battle besides hashirama

Max range for both fighters, but not beyond 4km. Already sorted out and used by pretty much everyone else

It shouldn't be removed because the starting distance in a fight isn't automatically 4km, this is explained in-depth in the very next sentence

@kepe so what happened to that one time when Madara ran straight to the shining alliance and took them head on? Cause that tells me that he's willing to run right into the enemy to go right to business.

An one-off instance where he was facing a bunch of fodders doesn't override every fight against kage-level opponents he's ever had.

In the fight against the 5 Kages, he was pretty much spamming Susano'o and barely moving

yeah unless his timestop is multidimensional I doubt limbo will even notice it. Also Naruto danger sensing was mixed with SO6P chakra that is why he could sense them.

Is there any proof that Dante's time stop has a small range other than a wiki page?

And what are Madara's reasons for winning?

@Rocker

That's not remotely related to anything I said

@Kep

"Devil May Cry, Items — Bangle of Time: "A mysterious wrist band that has the power to stop time.""

This is the description of Bangle of Time via the game. It says nothing about range.

You asked what the reasoning is for Madara to win and I said Limbo. And I thought you were reffering to my comment above about it not have multidimensional range because the time stop would not affect the limbo clones.

Nani?

How is Alastor + Superior combat speed allowing Limbo to land?

Why wouldn't limbo be affected by time hax? They're bound by the same time as the normal world.

@UMR

Bangle of time has no proof of being long range but another proof that it is short is that it doesnt have map vide range in the game also in game descrption is *Dante activates the Bangle of Time, freezing time for all minor enemies near him.*

Anyway madara wins as he simply one shots dante and only attack that dante can use to hurt madara are melee range (specificaly yamato)

While madara has an abundant of ways to win predominately Thinks that are undodgable as TK

Infinite tsukuyomi etc

They're bound by the same time as the normal world.

no they are not even in same time-space limbo exist on different time-space
P.txtkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back