• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Madara here already absorbed the Shinju, it takes time activating Mugen Tsukuyomi

Dante can also fly to follow Madara, and Stop Time if this don't work, so I don't see he falling for any ilusion

And Madara don't have answer for Time Stop

And Izanagi can be avoided to an extent via Alastor, which senses beings that weren't even present. So that and limbo won't be as advantageous as it would be normally.

Indeed dante wouldnt hurt an ant

anyway dante is only a few times as fast as madara but only in Combat/reactions meaning madara could fly away if he felt threatened

Pregocnition will help and basically nullify any speed blitzes from happening as the difference isnt too massive

Only yamato and probably hellfire will be able to damage madara while anything madara does will insta kill Dante

Things such as Telekinesis,Limbo clones and IT will be especially dangerous as they cant miss or dante cant really defend against them

Even if dante manages to cut off madaras head madara will definetely use izanagi and shield himself in TSB making it impossible for dante to do anything but even that is higly unlikely as dante has to fight at least 31 madara 5 limbo 1 original and he has shown to make 25 wood clones casually

All of this accounts to dante losing as either he will focus on stoping Infinite tsukuyomi or killing madara in both cases the other will defeat him

It just says alastor allows him to sense being before they were visible to him thats just general extrasensory perception which wont work on limbo clones

How would it not? Limbo clones are just invisible clones of madara. And Alastor was able to sense Nero Angelo when he was hiding in a mirror-like dimension.

Invisible clones that exist in another dimension proof is Sasuke who has great perception had no idea what was happening when limbo clone stoped him neither did KCM2 naruto know what happened when limbo clone punched him and the other 8 bijuu even tho he could sense the feeling and pain from far behind frontlines

None of that makes a difference against Time Stop

Dante is faster, has a viable means of vanquishing Madara (Yamato ignores Durability) and can defend himself from Limbo with Alastor's precog

I keep my vote for the Devil Hunter

And again, no one so far has shown me a way for Madara to avoid Time Stop

Izanagi has never been used by Madara outside his fight against Hashirama that Madara planned, so it is a move out of his character, not to mention the fact that he never used while Jinchuriki

DMC2 Dante it's serious and will not watch Madara attack

And for the third time, what is Madara's answer for Time Stop ?

Well fair enough (had no idea as it is not written anywhere on his profile or in descrpiton of alastor)

But how does it have to do anything with Izanagi sensing something has nothing to do with Reality warping

Saying Madara won't use Izanagi is like saying he'd rather die than lose a Rinnegan, which is ridiculous and unproven.

<Only in combat and reactions

Umm....Where? He's Sub Rel all around

And speed wise, he blitzes people almost 5x faster then Madara, he's not flying away.

Izanagi will get him out of time stop its also not a permanent time stop and its range is limited

After which madara shields with TSB after which dante is done

Also dante doesnt lead with Time stop so its out of his character

He is laid back in fights even stated on his profile

Also where does precogition come from sensing something and knowing future isnt even close

and even after all that Madaras Tk one shots which cant be avoided

Plus, Dante has literally no counter to almost anything Madara does post-revival.

Anything Madara uses after Izanagi will be a kill, since Dante will be off guard and Madara's AP is hundreds of times greater

Okay did you edit that? That was removed months ago. And we even agreed to remove it.

Regardless, Madara flying away won't mean anything, Dante just blitzes again.

No this is from AlRFs most recent edit

How does he blitz when his movement speed is far lower his attacks are faster aswell as his reactions he literally cant close in on madara

Movement speed means quite literally nothing in combat, which is why it's called "Combat Speed" in the first place.

Madara tries to fly away? Dante gets up close again. And then slaps him with Beuwolf which I'm genuinely surprised no one mentioned by this point.

Dante have Time Slow and Time Stop, it would not be a problem to get closer

DMC2 Dante slows down time in two diferent ways, and Time Stops via Bangle of Time

And yes, that should be changed, MHS+ Dante was removed long time ago, he is just Sub Relativistic, or should be

But, as I said, this don't make a diference with Dante's Time Manipulation

Movement speed is the speed character moves at

Combat speed is the speed of characters attack and physical strikes

Reaction is self explanatoryy

How tho

even if he did slap him that would do negative damage as literally nothing is stated on beowulf that ignores durability

Its actually quite one sided when u think about it as madara can kill him with a lot of ways

while all dante arguments rely on timestop yamato which is imposibble as he cant close in to use time stop and even if he does (somehow) madara uses izanagi and shields with TSB which Dante cant bypass

<Attack and physical strikes

Then why does he scale to a feat that involves reacting? Dashing away from lightning is considered combat speed, if it was only striking, people wouldn't be saying this entire time that Dante blitzes, which he does.

Meant to say Gilgamesh.

Oh, and uhh....I completely forgot Chrono Heart, making Dante blitz even harder.

Read the description of speed page(actually read it this time tho) it clearly states what i said

people are miss informed

Dante has Reaction speed on that level so i dont get what u are saying

once again gilgamesh just says he broke a hell gate i dont get what u are implyin

Chrono heart slows time indeed but its short range and cant be used instantly so once again your point is moot

Dante activates Time Stop faster than Madara's movement speed

With Time Stoped, it's over

And Gilgamesh have Transmutation, it turns organics into steel

Also, people are glossing over SBA pretty bad here. They start 4km apart. No such thing as "Dante time-stops and calls it a day".

Range my friends he cant close in on madara dante can do absolutely nothing while a slap would destroy dante or literally anything else he does

Kepekley23 said:
Combat speed is short-distance movement

Movement speed is long-distance movement
^This,

Long distance movement is almost entirely irrelevant in a fight. The only misinformed

Gilgamesh transmutes and turns Madara into steel, as shown on his page.

Not really, all it requires to hit Madara, which isn't really hard considering the speed gap, and short range won't mean anything when Madara immediately dies.

Fight starts

Dante hits Madara, time gets slowed, keeps hitting Madara until he realizes his hits aren't doing jack, then turns him into a steel statue.

4 km apart Madara tks or uses anything on dante before he can reach him while just flying out of danger

he cant do anything

also please stop repeating the same arguments as its quite annoying to say the same things again and again

And Madara will not get closer ? He know's Dante's Time Stop now ?

In character he enjoy fights, and getting hit too, as well see against the Bijus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back