• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A time-stop that won't cover 4 kilometers and gives Madara intel in one of his abilities. It would be a complete joke move on Dante's part.

Oh and Uhhhh

I think you guys are kinda missing what SBA is, which to be fair a lot of people do as it's honestly a weirdly worded description

"As the highest range of the fighters, but with a maximum of 4 kilometers"

Madara isn't just going to be out of range by default, Dante can Time Stop him just fine as they're both in range.

Wait

Madara only flew away because he knew said characters

Does he know he needs to fly away from a person he has no knowledge on?

I completely understand what it means it means that distance is as far as fighters ranges go but not beyond 4 kilometers what is hard to understand there

I'd say the exact opposite. You're missing the point of SBA.

As said in the very next sentence, if Character A has 3km range and Character B is planetary, it will be 4km at most.

Since Madara has planetary range with almost everything he uses, the maximum range is 4km, so this is the starting distance between 'em.

The Bangle of Time has a very short range. He doesn't need to worry about it.

The only person Madara knew among the 5 Kages was Tsunade, and barely so.

He's run when he gets pushed

But, here, he will get closer, and if at any moment he tries to run away, Dante just Time Stops, he is faster in combat, so Madara will not go away from his range at time

Do you guys really think that a fight begins and ends with same distance ? Don't make me laught

Kepekley23 said:
I'd say the exact opposite. You're missing the point of SBA.

As said in the very next sentence, if Character A has 3km range and Character B is planetary, it will be 4km at most.

Since Madara has planetary range with almost everything he uses, the maximum range is 4km, so this is the starting distance between 'em.

The Bangle of Time has a very short range. He doesn't need to worry about it.
No, if one character is only 3km in range, they're 3km away from eachother.

If this was the case, it'd be giving the character with higher range an advantage, which literally destroys the point of a debate if one character can't even attack the other.

Kepekley23 said:

The only person Madara knew among the 5 Kages was Tsunade, and barely so.
The only ones he actually knew were Oonoki and Tsuna. He didnt meet Tsuna iirc, tho.

ShrekAlmighty said:
I completely understand what it means it means that distance is as far as fighters ranges go but not beyond 4 kilometers what is hard to understand there
There is nothing hard to understand, which is why they're in range of eachother here, unlike what you're saying where Madara is magically out of range.

Uh, not at all. It's literally stated the starting distance is the range of the character with the highest range, but not beyond 4km

@Pachi

> The only ones he actually knew were Oonoki and Tsuna. He didnt meet Tsuna iirc, tho.

But that is literally what I said...

ShrekAlmighty said:
How do u not understand that time stop isnt in range show me where is stays it has that kinda range
He is in range, because SBA makes them in range.

It's that simple.

Get closer right

even tho in all fights madara has had he stood in one place

he wasnt pushed once in the fight against the kage yet he was moving away the whole time

He is faster In Combat thats like saying i can move my hand twice as fast as an average human

but Ussain bolt still absolutely outspeeds me

Yes as madara has an abundant of ways to ends dantes life example is IT or Tk both which he cant dodge any way possible

Gargoyle One said:
ShrekAlmighty said:
How do u not understand that time stop isnt in range show me where is stays it has that kinda range
He is in range, because SBA makes them in range.
It's that simple.
So what u are saying is that if 2 characters fought

one with 10 kilometer range energy attacks

and one has standard melee range they will both have the same range even tho the other guy can only punch?

No?

Kepekley23 said:

Uh, not at all. It's literally stated the starting distance is the range of the character with the highest range, but not beyond 4km
"Highest range of the fighters is"

Fighters meaning both of them.

Not the ones with the highest range.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Get closer right

even tho in all fights madara has had he stood in one place

he wasnt pushed once in the fight against the kage yet he was moving away the whole time

He is faster In Combat thats like saying i can move my hand twice as fast as an average human

but Ussain bolt still absolutely outspeeds me

Yes as madara has an abundant of ways to ends dantes life example is IT or Tk both which he cant dodge any way possible
I literally don't see the point of any of this.

Kepekley23 said:
@Pachi

> The only ones he actually knew were Oonoki and Tsuna. He didnt meet Tsuna iirc, tho.

But that is literally what I said...
You didnt mention Oonoki, tho?

Highest range of both characters, but not beyond 4km

This is literally explained pretty in-depth in the SBA range

Kepekley23 said:
Highest range of both characters, but not beyond 4km

This is literally explained pretty in-depth in the SBA range
Then why are you saying that the characters will be 4km apart when one of them is only 3km in range?

You proved my point with this.

They start at 4km apart unless OP wants to change that.

And drop the SBA discussion please. Its derailing the thread.

@Gargoyle

I disproved your point, actually. Your example was telltale the 10m example given there

PaChi2 said:
They start at 4km apart unless OP wants to change that.

And drop the SBA discussion please. Its derailing the thread.
Unless one of them isn't 4km in range.

We cant as he claims a short range ability somehow has range to tag a madara that is 4 km apart

an ability that is the only way for dante to have a chance against madara

Kepekley23 said:
@Gargoyle

I disproved your point, actually. Your example was telltale the 10m example given there
Wait.

Where?

If you got this then you probably misunderstood me, granted I'm not exactly in the best condition to Type ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back