• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that Dante hitting the floor to start it up is just a flashy move he does by choice, I also remember being able to use it mid-combo. Even so, I'm still pretty much convinced this is a mis-match.

So, I believe we can now say that Cal hates Dante more, which means this is a spite towards him, thus this thread should be closed ovo

Yeah i am never gonna be ok with this, never. There is no way of quantifying the strength of a mind control, number of people controlled doesn't denote its intensity and we have had dante resist a universe worth of mind-controlling energy. This would seriously be equivalent to SS mind-raping Kubik or Odin, absolutely proposterous, i am logically and naturally going to assume that an ability that is effecting an enitre universe is stronger than one that effects a galaxy. Overall this is a terrible match that relies on the assumption that since since DMC only has earth Argosax's mind manip is weaker somehow. You can close this, no way in hell you can convince me about this not being bs

Guys. It was a request. If I wanted to spite Dante I sure as heck wouldn't have used Luke. And I promised Glass I'd stop being a petty person.

Is it to late to mention that Luke actually has universal mindhax? It's just not brought up because we don't know how much life exists beyond the main Star Wars galaxy and it's therefore mostly irrelevant to how we handle mindhax here.

Mindhax is quantified by how many people it can affect, not by range. Quadrillions of people plus an unquantifiable amount more beats Dante's unquantifiable amount.

I don't understand how that works, how mindhaxing fodders with 0 resistance (with a few exceptions) is a potency feat ? You need just a basic mind hax to affect them

Anyway, I agree with Reb here

Again, this all dwells on the baseless assumption that because DMC only has earth Argosax's mind control is weaker, which makes no sense, it's not like it didn't manipulate other life forms because of a lack of power, it's that there isn't anything else to control, the amount of people controlled is irrelevant when 3\4 are fodders. Mind controlling quadrillions of people doesn't say anything about the strength of the mind hax, only its range And i also agree with Reb

I'm pretty comfortable in saying that at least 60% to 70% of the Star Wars universe has resistance.

Basic mindhax can still be pretty difficult to apply when stretching it across several people.

Dante Demon Killah said:
I don't understand how that works, how mindhaxing fodders with 0 resistance (with a few exceptions) is a potency feat ? You need just a basic mind hax to affect them

Anyway, I agree with Reb here
I can apply that exact same logic to the Argosax feat

Even then, Luke can do that, said it multiple times

I still don't fully understand mindhax, Luke mindhaxes a galaxy full of people and thus galaxy level, madara mindhaxes a planet and it is only range, not potency.

Methu didn't mindhaxed someone and has the strongest 3-D mindhax besides Rei

Pretty weird if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure Medara is actually counted as having planetary mindhax now. That's what I heard in Vader vs Madara anyways.

so what you are saying is that controlling, let's say, a billion defensless normal humans is superior to controlling a multiversal being with resistences? Seriously, that is range, nothing more

Madara mindhaxing the planet requires the moon to amp his potency

Luke dies it whenever he feels like it

Massive difference, even then Madara having planet level potency with the moon is accepted

Twellas said:
so what you are saying is that controlling, let's say, a billion defensless normal humans is superior to controlling a multiversal being with resistences? Seriously, that is range, nothing more
Affecting a 2A infinitely above you is infinitely above a billion

If said multiversal being is 3-D and has resistances below a billion, yes. If otherwise, then false equivalency.

No, it isn't. Count Dooku can mindhax from across the galaxy, but can not mindhax the galaxy. That's range. If he could mindhax the galaxy, then it'd be potency, but he can't.

If I am lazy enough to not post it here I will not go to your wall and start posting there

If I get my PC today I'll probably do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back