• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke mindhaxes before Dante does basically anything in his Arsenal and wins as a result.

Rebuttals

1. "Is this in character?"

It IS his character, it's practically the only thing he does against someone who isn't so incredibly adept in the force that they can resist it

2. "How fast is it"

Thought based

3. "Will it work on Dante who is Low 2C with mind resistance"

It will work on someone who is still physically 3D and has mindhax resistance scaling to what I guess is like a city or so. Compared to a dude who can mindhax the Galaxy containing over 100 Quadrillion sentient beings including people who already resist mindhax, this is no problem

4. "Doesn't that make this a stomp?"

No, barely but no, practically anything that Dante does will net him the win due to the AP gap and if Dante was bloodlusted Dante would win by virtue of blowing Luke up with a thought.

Luke wins for my reasons.

That better not be from the Argosax feat....

Even then, Luke can stretch to the rest of the universe as well and considering the only population in DMC is the planet of Earth, by Numbers Luke's is still stronger

Likely much more than our Universe since The Demon World is far bigger

He also mindhaxed the Human World, right ? It don't remember exactly

Ogbunabali said:
A whole universe worth.
We a never told a number. If you resist a universal mind hax you resist a universal mind hax, that's it. Unless there's a good reason to believe that Luke's galaxy mindhax is > a universal mindhax, and there isn't, Dante shrugs it off.

I still need an exact number

I know Im being annoying but I do need an actual number, that's what judges it over range.

Also, I don't think Luke will mindhax Dante at the very beggining of the fight, while in character. Also, he can enhance his mind hax, right ? Basically it's not always at top Potency, Dante could resist a first try

And Dante one-shots with anything

We a never told a number. If you resist a universal mind hax you resist a universal mind hax, that's it. Unless there's a good reason to believe that Luke's galaxy mindhax is > a universal mindhax, and there isn't, Dante shrugs it off.

No, numbers are what determines potency, not range,

It's why we say that Star Wars Mid Tiers are only capable of using mindhax in the millions despite mindhaxing entire planets, because that's the biggest population shown.

Schnee One said:
No, numbers are what determines potency, not range,
It's why we say that Star Wars Mid Tiers are only capable of using mindhax in the millions despite mindhaxing entire planets, because that's the biggest population shown.

Well, he would need just a basic Mind Hax and a good range to control entire planets, considering normal people with 0 resistance

<Normal people with zero resistance

Literally every Jedi, even a Padawan, is somewhat resistant to the force in and of itself.

There was an entire Jedi villiage where they actively train Jedi on the planet

That said it isn't just Padawans, as Knights got affected as well.

There were a few masters that resisted it however

Look Schnee there's no way you can make it so that a galaxy > universe unless there's a pretty damn good reason for that.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I never said that, Luke can mindhax the universe as well as I stated before

It's just numbers don't equal range

ParadoxIndifferent said:
I was never on board with universal mindhax for Argosax, since Devil May Cry's only inhabited planet is the Earth - that's literally why the universe is called the Human World. Only humans live in it.
Still passive and casual as all **** planetary mindhax though
This is very false. Because in the second novel Beryl tells us that Mundus has conquered other planets across the universe.

But I agree that it's very dodgy, regardless though until a CRT is made it's universal.

> This is very false. Because in the second novel Beryl tells us that Mundus has conquered other planets across the universe.

No she doesn't. I know which section you are pulling this from and you're misreading what she says.

Considering normal people with 0 resistance, which works with the example on my post, not for Luke's feats

Even if we have some people with Resistance, 99% of those quadrilions are normal, he just needed a basic Mind Hax for them, and a good range, mind haxing a Galaxy of fodders with a few exceptions it's a great range feat but the "ap" of the Mind hax will be related to the strongest being that he mind haxed, which I believe that it is a Jedi, and they probably have a better resistance than Dante

Also, how Luke will kill Dante ? He can destroy Minds ?

How many of the people Argosax mindhaxed are mind resistant?

He can destroy minds but it's not in character, not like he needs to.

Schnee One said:
How many of the people Argosax mindhaxed are mind resistant?
He can destroy minds but it's not in character, not like he needs to.
I believe only Dante is resistant, I don't remember exactly

Luke's first move is really a insta-mind hax tho ? I always believed he would go to a sword fight

Argosax was never accepted as having a universal mindhax to begin with. Just passive good mindhax.

Via series lore we can give him planetary mindhax. This probably isn't enough against Luke from what Schnee is saying, so Dante got some bad luck here, sadly.

Luke's mindhax is absolutely his first move, even in the movies when he mastered it he used it to mindhax Jabba.

There are multiple showings in the legends continuity that reinforce this as well

Lephyr can tell you more if you wish

Anyway, I'm going to be going out to dinner for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back