• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante's regen should deal with Aether's Durability Negation, as it seems to simply ignore one's defenses. Dante also has a sizable AP advantage against Ike (roughly 4.5x). Judging from Ike's Intelligence section, he should be pretty skilled, but Dante is no slouch himself, as he is able to skillfully utilize weapons the moment he obtains them. Passive Power Nullification will prove to be a problem if Dante wants to use Quicksilver (& arguably DT), however.

All things considered, I'm leaning towards Dante via AP and regen. Not voting yet though.

Hmmmm. Gonna have to vote with Dante on this one. That power null is a problem, but should Dante be subjected to it, I believe he could win from just sheer combat, as well as having sizeably more AP with his Low 7-B key. Their skill seems to be relative, although i'd still give an edge to Dante, due to his profecciency with many more than one type of weapon.

Dante takes this with utter ease. Nihil only works on abilitys originating from the user. Everything from a weapon is fair game. And last time i checked most of Dantes Hax comes from his equippment.

Ike is argueably more skilled but he gets pummed by the gigantic AP difference. Gonna have to ask JSW about the AP chain, might migiate it depending on how large the chain is.

His only saving grace to keep up with Dante physically is via Aether to get some sustain in and to boost his damage through Dantes possibly higher Dura. But thats it.

And lol physically, Dante murks him with his weapon hax.

Some of Dante's equipment like his slow don't come from his weaponry so Ike can null that

Rest is fair game though

Dante FRA

Back