• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
See the whole https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/658133 .

1) They just let Dante use his BoT, something that Anakin has not counter.

2) They just bring the idea of Dante using BoT at the beginning of the fight, if he even use that strategy in-character.

Nobody argues anything, i mean, maybe even without timestop he could win, but this is a really cheap victory without any reason behind. I suggest that Dante's victory should be removed.

1) And? Does Dante have a counter to force choke? Force Push? Mind Manipulation? Nope, Nope and Nope, he wins because of a single ability Anakin doesn't have a counter for.

2) Who did? No one.

I will take a look at the rematch, to see if the match is valid. Dante does have a good Regenerationn advantage in this match, however.

Back