• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante fights Tichondrius from Warcraft

Well, let's see how this is going to be, battle for the 5th place at the 7-B rank

- Both are 7-B, and they can use anything in their arsenal, which includes Sparda DT for Dante

However, I'll divide in rounds

Round 1: Dante can't use the Sparda DT (the real fight here)

Round 2: Dante can use it (just for fun)

- Speed is equal

- They are in character

- Fight stakes place in a neutral place

- They start with 50 meters from each other

Dante:

Tichondrius:

Inconclusive:

R1: Welp, Dante resist everything bar Explosive manip that may not work due to Dante's durability and hackes through his low godly due to his soul hax with some ease at it.

Since this is DMC1 Dante he might go with time stop rather fast and hax him to death or just do the thing I mentioned above.

The thing is that Dante hols a little bit of AP advantage as this guy upscales from 5.6 mt while Dante scales way higher than a character with a casual 9mt.

R2: The same as above but Dante stomps as there is nothing this guy can do to win. The first round might be a stomp too

Doubt he resists mindhax that strong, what's his feat?

His Neuroelectricity drain immediately shuts down all of the bodily functions by stripping away the Neuroelectricity of the body, I believe you were on the thread we discussed this

Dante have two resistances against Mind Hax

One is by resisting the Demon World Energy which could warp and affect a whole Island, which had a city and many villages, scales to DMC2 Dante and beyond

The other is baseline Resistance, DMC1 Dante scales to this one

You are diverting the thread

Dante scale to vergil

And I think he asked if he has to touch you to absorb your neural electricity.

Schnee One said:
Doubt he resists mindhax that strong, what's his feat?
The straight foward answers are surving in the demon world which passively mindhax humans within it and even those who resists mind manipulation and resisting mental possession.

The indirect answer is scaling to Vergil who resists mind manipulation that could bypass normal resistance.

Well, since here we take the number of victims as something to measure the Potency of Mind Hax, surviving the Demon World is actually an impressive feat

Why ? Because it can Hax literally every Demon on it (which is, like, a lot, considering that the Demon World is filled with them and it is Universe-sized), what avoids this is their resistance

Dante Demon Killah said:
Dante have two resistances against Mind Hax

One is by resisting the Demon World Energy which could warp and affect a whole Island, which had a city and many villages, scales to DMC2 Dante and beyond

The other is baseline Resistance, DMC1 Dante scales to this one
The one from the second game is Dante tanking Argosax and his control over the Demon world who's energy can consume our world and make it part of the Demon world.

Since we can't prove there is more life than planet earth it is a planetary resistance.

The first game is Dante tanking the energy from the Demon world alone, without someone directing it in a passive state like Argosax did

How could I forgot the scale ? Lol, I was only thinking on the Island

Thanks Tony

That actually makes sense, DMC3 Dante was in the Demon World aswell

Schnee One said:
His Neuroelectricity drain immediately shuts down all of the bodily functions by stripping away the Neuroelectricity of the body, I believe you were on the thread we discussed this
Ah, now I remember.

I got yeeted out due to some stuff, what was the conclusion regarding the regen necessary for that?

Oh sorry, I remembered that arkham said they are two sides of the same coin and that was not why the resistance to mind hax appeared in dmc3.?

Oliver de jesus said:
Oh sorry, I remembered that arkham said they are two sides of the same coin and that was not why the resistance to mind hax appeared in dmc3.?
I mean, yeah, they should share any resistance that is on their own but that needs a thread to happen.

Ah, now I remember.

I got yeeted out due to some stuff, what was the conclusion regarding the regen necessary for that?

If you haven't shown regen decapitation or beyond, you die

Back