• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante fights the boss battle of a lifetime

Dante versus Elder Centipede

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

Speed: Equalized

Setting: City Z

Starting Distance: 100 meters with a squirmy boi mostly out of the ground.

Dante's 7-B Key and Elder Centipede High 7-C Key

Tell me if this happens to be a stomp

>> above 133 megatons & unharmed by >>>>> 100 kilotons respectively (Also has reactive evolution)

Dante tpose
Ah shit. Here we go agai

Elder centipede2
Face me Just not in the face...

The calc members are waiting for the OPM anime to catch up to Gouketsu's manga feat which should give a better timeframe for the feat.

I didn't know that we did. If it's worth much, for all its faults, season 2 of OPM is very faithful to the Manga.

Griffon's page and this page.

Since the fight with Griffon shows a pretty bad storm on top of the fact that it is supposed to cover the whole Malled Island I though it was easy to say they scale to that.

From DMUA calc: Literally the worst storm ever: 8.066604624769E16 Joules, 19.2796477647453 Megatons, City level

Back