• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (DMC Reboot) vs Sam Winchester (3 More Votes)

Wow so yeah just by a glance at the profiles this may seem like a total stomp but it's really not.

Fight takes place at a warehouse midnight. Speed is equalized.

Dante (DMC reboot): 0

Sam Winchester: 4 (DMUA, Theglassman12, RebubleUselet, TheOwnMagic)

Inconclusive: 1 (CoreOfimBalance(COB))

And how does Vergil survive this in any fashion?

fork

I mean they're still screwed and such so

Not really a stomp though. Dante has so many abilities and one shots if he gets the chance

There's A LOT of backstory to this so I'll just simplify it.

Due to drinking demon blood he can kill demons. Considering demons when they die just....die, no heaven or hell just death we can assume it's complete destruction of what a demon is.

It's not like Sam's instant kill works on others, it only works on demons (telekinesis does work on non-demons however).

I'd say that since demons are non-corporeal that it kills them straight to their soul. You can destroy the vessel all you want but that's not gonna kill the demon

Wait....if I don't equalize speed could this work?

That way the only excuse for Dante to not win is his own arrogance

Sam likely destroys Donte. For one, he's immune to any demonic powers, so a good chunk of his abilities won't work, and considering he always goes for the mind killing, it's not gonna end well for Donte.

He would only get half affected :^ )

That said it doesn't take a lot for Dante to kill him considering he can close in and just cleave him (poor ma boi). Even with speed equalized Dante still has teleportation and Sam has to have a close eye on the target.

But then again all it takes is a bit of time even with half angel. That said those were low level demons....

But yeah, could go either way so I say tie.

true he ain't full demon at all so maybe 50% and Dante just needs a solid hit. What about DT doe? And he has angel weapons tbf so...though idk tbh

Well Sam's powers require a thought to be activated, and he's used his demonic powers on virtually anything that's a threat to him when he had it.

Theglassman12 said:
They're part demons, and Sam's abilities have worked on people with partial demonic powers.
i just read this part but if this true stomp really as Dante has no way to act at all then..

Oh.

Well if you unequalize speed Dunte omegablitzes.

So.

Again his personality will definitely leave him being cocky and will likely badmouth Sam, meaning Sam will just kill him during that.

He'd probably get bored of badmouthing someone who's moving at snail speed long before Sam can actually process wondering where Dunte disappeared to.

Umm badmouthing someone takes some time at least. He'd be dead before he's done. Sam doesn't take his sweet time, it's pretty much the opposte when it comes to demons

I don't think you comprehend the blitz levels here.

X Men Days Of the Future Past QuickSilver Scene HD
X Men Days Of the Future Past QuickSilver Scene HD

This is the kinda thing we are dealing with.

I mean he doesn't talk at subrelativistic speeds. Also like I said before, the death itself will be instant

Whatever we'll discuss that later. So far not enough have said that it's a stomp so I'll keep it equalized

Back