• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0/3/0) Dmc Vengeance edition - Eula (Genshin Impact) vs Reboot Dante (dmc)

From what I'm seeing
Dante has range, Devil Trigger could potentially help against stat reduction, time slow, stat amp, and weapon unpredictability and more adapt in fighting in melee and ranged combat.

Eula's stat reduction and regen neg(do we have a key on how far it goes?) could be useful at base. Somehow I feel the disease and sleep stuff won't be as helpful since we don't really see it affecting anyone whose not a muggle (heck, I don't remember her putting enemies to sleep in-game or in cutscenes). Once DT kicks off however, I think she'd be climbing an uphill battle since Dante can pretty much gun her down from a slowed time and amp himself back up, heal up, and given hes more experinced in combat his whole life, feel he'd have a better chance at winning.

Betting Dante

From what I'm seeing
Dante has range, Devil Trigger could potentially help against stat reduction, time slow, stat amp, and weapon unpredictability and more adapt in fighting in melee and ranged combat.

Eula's stat reduction and regen neg(do we have a key on how far it goes?) could be useful at base. Somehow I feel the disease and sleep stuff won't be as helpful since we don't really see it affecting anyone whose not a muggle (heck, I don't remember her putting enemies to sleep in-game or in cutscenes). Once DT kicks off however, I think she'd be climbing an uphill battle since Dante can pretty much gun her down from a slowed time and amp himself back up, heal up, and given hes more experinced in combat his whole life, feel he'd have a better chance at winning.

Betting Dante
Vote counted!

To be fair Donte hasn't been fighting smart or skilled opponents. Most of the things he fought are brutes and mindless demons.

dante DT kick in make eula levitate,and being slow due to time slow,and then dante just gonna shooting her bad from downside,well gonna vote to the "dante in the great game but his personality is terrible"

Is there any way she can end the license agreement so that the DMC reboot never happens and almost flushes the whole franchise down the toilet?
No can do
Need to roll at least 90 times for a 50/50 on that.

dante DT kick in make eula levitate,and being slow due to time slow,and then dante just gonna shooting her bad from downside,well gonna vote to the "dante in the great game but his personality is terrible"
Accurate honestly.

That's gonna be 0/4/0 so far

Back