• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently according to Aparajita, they're universal based on comics he claims where Dante beat Universal beings as well as something about Mundus being stated in the game. This is what he said.

In the comics, Dante kills universal level beings and Vergil is on Dante's level of strength...

Mundus is a reality warper that can warp a dimension big enough to house *hundreds of stars* and create "nigh infinite space", and Dante beats him. Sparda can "sever and seal away universes" after they've merged, and Dante is stronger than Sparda is. That's quoted from the game.

Opinions?

This is a joke. Please, post my entire statement or nothing. That's quoted off of the site itself man. I don't know what else to tell you. You're obviously just irritated for whatever particular reason. If someone wants to edit the DMC Verse page to remove what has been said, in the verse page, as universal feats - not universal tiering, DC, Durability, Speed, Stamina, Range, or anything else - feats, then please, be my guest and do so.

Otherwise, this is grandstanding and nothing more - this post has literally no intention for resolution except for intended bait that i had no response except to reply.

Furthermore, for anyone interested in looking at the thread in question, https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/53131.

Secondly, here is the post to the verse page with the quote: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_(Verse), and the quote, " Power of the verseEdit

Devil May Cry is extremely powerful having god tier characters that can sever and seal away universes even after they've merged with ours (Sparda), reality warp a dimension big enough to house hundreds of stars and create nigh infinite space (Mundus), and reality warp an area the size of a large island simply by being near the location (Despair Embodied) and a Character stronger than all of them (Dante)."

I agree with universal Vergil not so sure Dante because Mundus flapped his wings and a universe or at least a galaxy appeared and dante beat him on home turf so at least universal maybe more though at least it is a galaxy

Mundus' reality warping effect was agreed to be at least galaxy level according to the community, right?

i guess also agrosax is stronger cause sparda cannot beat him singel-handedly

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I agree with universal Vergil not so sure Dante because Mundus flapped his wings and a universe or at least a galaxy appeared and dante beat him on home turf so at least universal maybe more though at least it is a galaxy

Guess we should change Vergil to Universal on his page then if that's the case.....

Universal Vergil is a joke. Unless DMC5 comes out and Vergil woops Sparda Dante it aint happening. Vergil at the moment is MCB which is unfortunate.

Galaxy level Sparda/DMC2 Dante however is an absoulte fact to be honest. To be able to create a galazy which Mundus done should warrent a 3C on its own and because Dante beat him via Sparda blade that should scale Dante to a 3C as well! They where also going MFTL speeds by travelling to a star while there where no planets anywhere around him.

DMC2 Dante also being Galaxy without using Sparda blade would make sense because there are a shit ton of Author's statements and NPC statements claiming that Dante surpasses Sparda in strength. And because Sparda was able of beating Mundus and his army on his own should warrent a 3C as well due to creation feat.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Aparajita said:
I think, Mike, that you're just being rude for rude sake.
It looks like he is, Aparajita.
well based on what i see i would put dante at Galaxy level to Multi- Galaxy level just to be safe. If others agree.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Is this the part where Dante being in SMT finally gets acknowledged alongside multiversal pizza?
Kappa
Well that would be nice

If we calculate Mundus' reality warping as galatic - as it's not universal at "Hundreds of stars", then Sparda should be at that level as should Dante, with Vergil being less than that, but not by a high margin.

Aparajita said:
If we calculate Mundus' reality warping as galatic - as it's not universal at "Hundreds of stars", then Sparda should be at that level as should Dante, with Vergil being less than that, but not by a high margin.
Agree

Are the rest of the members blind to actually think this merits an upgrade?

The OP's "evidence" is word-of-mouth from another user, who has replied by stating that he himself disagrees with the post, which is a "joke" according to him.

Lord Kavpeny said:
Are the rest of the members blind to actually think this merits an upgrade?
The OP's "evidence" is word-of-mouth from another user, who has replied by stating that he himself disagrees with the post, which is a "joke" according to him.
Idk know why he did that but there is another thread without the OP making it a joke Possible universal feat for Mundus

Well, since this seems to have an illogical foundation, I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back