• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daniel vs Josuke (0-7-0) *Grace*

Baken384

He/Him
Daniel LaRusso fights Josuke Higashikata in a death match since Okuyasu has taken away his girlfriend.
Crazy Diamond is Restricted
Speed Equalized
Battle takes place in the area where Chozen and Daniel fought
unknown.png

Daniel LaRusso (Pre TS/Karate Kid 2):
Josuke Higashikata: 7 (StekFence, M3X, Popted2, Shadyboi0, Sonicflare9, Oleggator, DRW001)

Inconclusive and Mr Miyagi slaps both of them:

Last edited:
Ok so, while we don't have an exact calc, I think josuke has the advantage? Via punting Koichi through a steel door and snapping his neck.
The calc for fragging a steel door is Wall+, Josuke obviously didn't frag it but I cant imagine it would be THAT much lower, a few times lower obviously, but not enough to where he's like 100x below it.

So like, I'm pretty sure Josuke is downscaling off a calc that would put him like literally 100x above his opponent (below 3kg of TNT).
He obviously gets skilled ****** but, idk what skill is gonna do when you'll get one shot or your attacks do zero damage.

Wlel, it seems that Josuke gets out skilled, but with his reaction speed, not many of karate kids hits will connect. Meanwhile, karate kid is possibly just out right faster than josuke. So, I’m leaning towards karate kid for now

Ok so, while we don't have an exact calc, I think josuke has the advantage? Via punting Koichi through a steel door and snapping his neck.
The calc for fragging a steel door is Wall+, Josuke obviously didn't frag it but I cant imagine it would be THAT much lower, a few times lower obviously, but not enough to where he's like 100x below it.

So like, I'm pretty sure Josuke is downscaling off a calc that would put him like literally 100x above his opponent (below 3kg of TNT).
He obviously gets skilled ****** but, idk what skill is gonna do when you'll get one shot or your attacks do zero damage.
Oh dam, with that ap advantage, and the fact that he reacts way faster, I’d say josuke then prob

Wlel, it seems that Josuke gets out skilled, but with his reaction speed, not many of karate kids hits will connect. Meanwhile, karate kid is possibly just out right faster than josuke. So, I’m leaning towards karate kid for now
Speed equal, and if speed wasn't equalized, Daniel would get unironically blitzed.

Speed equal? Ok, so skill vs stats then. Well, skill isn’t too helpful offensively in that situation. the fact that he can dodge a blow is good, but If he tries to block anything, karate kid just dies.

No offense, but either Josuke stomps in AP, so the match can't be added, or the other guy heavily outskills.

I mean that's just my opinion, don't get me wrong, but I think the votes were made under a weird premise.

Back