• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Karate Kid vs Abby (7-0-0) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baken384

He/Him
Daniel Larusso from The Karate Kid faces off against Abby Anderson from The Last of Us 2
They start off 10 Meters away from each other and this battle is a pure fist fight only
The Battle takes place in Ares Bar from Yakuza Kiwami
Karate Kid 2 Daniel is used for this battle
Speed Equalized
unknown.png

Daniel Larusso: 7 (CuteAnimeNekoGirl99,helello100,Seargent_Hypocrite, Shizuka, The_Almighty_Wholesome,Peppersalt43,Armerish)
Abby Anderson:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'd argue Daniel Abby is stronger but Daniel has a lot more skill and has gone up against foes that are stronger than him like johnny
i dont understand the 9-b for last of us ,10-a character can do the same stuff and the wall are we talking are rotten wood walls it should be 9-c for infected and 10-a for humans
karate kids skill and ap stomps

i dont understand the 9-b for last of us ,10-a character can do the same stuff and the wall are we talking are rotten wood walls it should be 9-c for infected and 10-a for humans
It most likely comes from the skull-crushing which ranges from 34,960 joules to 105,931 joules both wall level ends and that floor bust just looks wall level like that is a really thick floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back