• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa - Sakura Upgrade

Thebluedash

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Thebluedash/Danganronpa_calculation_-_THE_GREAT_GOZU

The Great Gozu did a Building level feat. Of course, it scales to those who fought him (Munakata,etc), but what about those who didn't fight him? Sakura is regarded as the Ultimate Fighter. She been regarded as the world's best fighter. Since this data is from the Hope Peak's Academy which is quite consistent it can be used. The Great Gozu is considered the Ultimate Wrester. Best wrestler in the world. I would think the Ultimate Fighter would be comparable to the Ultimate Wrestler.

If the Academy's ratings are consistantly accurate and reliable, unlike say the Hero Association's, and they say she's a better fighter than Gozu. Then this should definitely scale in my opinion.

Hmm... I also think that Izuru should scale to this, as he posesses all talents. Think for a second about how strong Mukuro has been confirmed to be, and see how Izuru knocks her across the room and into the wall with a seemingly gentle movement. Speaking of Mukuro, she's the ultimate soldier, and able to fight on par with Sakura, for which this thread is speaking of upgrading.

This means that as well as Gozu and Sakura scaling to this feat, Izuru and Mukuro should as well. Also, if Sakura scales, Monokuma and Genocide Jack will also need to scale.

That means that the characters we can scale to this feat are: Gozu, Sakura, Mukuro, Genocide Jack, and Izuru.

Lasatar said:
Hmm... I also think that Izuru should scale to this, as he posesses all talents. Think for a second about how strong Mukuro has been confirmed to be, and see how Izuru knocks her across the room and into the wall with a seemingly gentle movement. Speaking of Mukuro, she's the ultimate soldier, and able to fight on par with Sakura, for which this thread is speaking of upgrading.
This means that as well as Gozu and Sakura scaling to this feat, Izuru and Mukuro should as well. Also, if Sakura scales, Monokuma and Genocide Jack will also need to scale.

That means that the characters we can scale to this feat are: Gozu, Sakura, Mukuro, Genocide Jack, and Izuru.
Actually Sakura wasn't serious when fighting Mukuro. If you re-read the novel about Mukuro, she herself even thought in her head about how Sakura's this strong even though Sakura is not using full power.

Mukuro should probably be at least Small Building for being able to fight with a casual Sakura.

You forget Mukuro's Battle Trance, that lets her do pretty much anything. Mukuro could fight over 100 Monokumas, whereas Sakura couldn't even take on one. Also, Mukuro was unarmed during that fight with Sakura.

Lasatar said:
You forget Mukuro's Battle Trance, that lets her do pretty much anything. Mukuro could fight over 100 Monokumas, whereas Sakura couldn't even take on one. Also, Mukuro was unarmed during that fight with Sakura.
Eh I guess that works.

Thebluedash said:
If you re-read the novel about Mukuro,
Didn't know you could read, Blue.

Besides that the calc seems like a reasonable low-ball, since I believe the entire hallway was destroyed and you could only scale part of it.

LordXcano said:
Thebluedash said:
If you re-read the novel about Mukuro,
Didn't know you could read, Blue.
Besides that the calc seems like a reasonable low-ball, since I believe the entire hallway was destroyed and you could only scale part of it.
Yes,that's right. The entire hallway was destroyed and I could only scale a part of it.

I have updated the current, necessary profiles.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Oh, and could the Hagakure feat scale to the movement speed of characters like Mukuro and Sakura
The Hagakure speed was a bullet dodging feat, it shouldn't scale to anyone's movement.

Back