• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dan Hibiki and Daisy from Doomsday Warrior are competing in the World Martial Arts Tournament. I'm pitting them against each other because they are both acrobatic 9-B martial artists.

Victory via ring out or being knocked down and not getting up within the 10 second count. Speed is not equalized.

Dan Hibiki
Daisy

Last edited:
So, Daisy has the strength while Dan has the speed and range advantages, but his advantages over her are not as big. Than I guess this comes down to skill and experience.

Would daisy be the type to get angry because of Dan's taunts and lose her composure? We need to account for everything.

Last edited:
Would daisy be the type to get angry because of Dan's taunts and lose her composure?
I'm unsure if taunts would do anything, but Daisy was angered into a fight with Main after Main tried to disrespect her garden. This was specifically targeting the garden though, something Daisy is very passionate about.

As for skill, it's hard to say. Daisy's game doesn't have much story or character background aside from what's mentioned in the manual, but she's skilled enough to fight off trained military, pro wrestlers, an alien with a feral fighting style, and athletes.

Actually, I think I should ask. Daisy's ability to become a ball of light. Is that combat applicable? Can she use it to become briefly intangible to attacks? If so, can she move around before changing back?

Not super familiar w/either of them, but I might give it to Daisy as of now. Given that Daisy has such an AP advantage, I think it would only take one strike put Hibiki down or at least incapacitate him enough.

Since I recently found out that the people who open the vs threads are allowed to vote, and since nobody but JnSteHar002 seems to be voting, I guess I will vote for Daisy as well since she does have the AP advantage and can also heal during the fight. May as well try and develop a consensus so the thread can go somewhere. Anybody have any counterarguements?

Well, in his own series, Dan is considered very unskilled, with the rest of the cast ridiculing him as a joke, and it's noted that his fighting style is very bad in terms of defense. His whole gimmick is that he is a parody of joke characters in fighting games. Daisy is not meant to be a joke character. She is treated as more of a skilled fighter in her series than Dan is in his. Of course, this is all relative, as while Dan is considered a joke when compared with the rest of the cast, when compared with random, no name, fodder martial artists, soldiers, and thugs, he is an expert. He is at least considered a genuine warrior far above the "normies".

Daisy seems more skilled so I guess she'll take this coupled with her sizeable ap edge and healing too, tbh this seems pretty decisive but daisy fra

Bump.

Edit: Current tally consists of four votes all for Daisy. They are from myself, ShockingPsychic, Stillwinston, and JnSteHar002.

Last edited:
Back