• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dalek Page Revision

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, everything looks fine from my perspective.

Nice update.

I also agree. Since you have a durability section, it would make sense to add the nuclear bomb thing from the AP section to there.

I made a quick render for the Dalek Puppet if you want to add that as well.
Dalek Puppet Render

I do not have the time to compare the current profile with your own. Can you summarise what you are changing and why instead?

I summarized it in the original post

@Col I will add it on when I can edit it

A bit more elaboration regarding the statistics and other additions please.

Antvasima said:
A bit more elaboration regarding the statistics and other additions please.
He mostly cleaned it up, reordered it according to keys, and added more scans for backup for weapons and superweapons. No tier changes. I added quotes to give better character to each generation/key of Dalek I added stuff needed for the standard format for civilization profiles I added a refernece key for most stuff THe last two things are better elaborated in ByAsura's rendition This would just modernize, clean up, and revamp the Dalek Page to be more acceptable for modern standards

You can also ask the other experienced members who are knowledgeable about Doctor Who.

Seems fine, yeah. Although I don't think the Daleks throwing 50 planets moving at FTL at Gallifrey should really be considered a High 1-C feat, for obvious reasons.

Ultima Reality said:
Seems fine, yeah. Although I don't think the Daleks throwing 50 planets moving at FTL at Gallifrey should really be considered a High 1-C feat, for obvious reasons.
I mean it failed, but they were using them to break the transduction barriers, and they did break them through unknown means

Maybe list the attack as '''Unknown'''?

Just to be clear, I've never actually read The Heart of Battle (I've read every other source on that page though), so can I have some more context here. I know the Time Lords were tricking the Daleks into assaulting them with the planets, though.

I suppose so.

As a sidenote, given the above-mentioned contradiction to the High 1-C rating, it seems like the time lords will have to be downgraded after we apply the new tiering system, as Doctor Who does not appear to treat higher dimensions as qualitatively superior to lower ones.

It does though. There's multiple examples, one of Doctor Who's locations being Calabi-Yau Space for example, and it spawning higher dimensional creatures who are superior to lower dimensional ones, such as the 6-D Chronovores.

Okay, and are higher dimensions normally treated as superior to lower ones, or has it been retconned over time?

Mostly, higher dimensions mean they're infinitely superior. There's one case where a 5-D species are human level with highly advanced technology and powers, though, but that's vastly outshadowed even by more recent species, such as the Cyclor.

Doctor Who treats compactifiaftion pf dimensions in a very fantastical light, but overall stuff like Chronovores and Eternals tend to be far beyond lower dimensional comprehension

Plus the Time Lords may get a High 1-B for the time vortex but that will be an issue for later

BTW the intelligence section needs to be bumped down a bit as it's joint with another section.

At least Galaxy level, possibly Universe level With the Apocalypse Element (Destroyed the Seriphia Galaxy, which was 4 times larger than the Milky Way, and would have possibly destroyed the entire Universe, had it not been contained by the Eye of Harmony).
Sorry to nitpick again, but the above is missing from the AP. Is there any reason why or?

It's because I added it to the High Complex Multiverse level section. The detonation couldn't be stopped by the Eye of Harmony.

That's an upgraded Dalek, but even the most conventional of Dalek Saucers in the early comics have missiles.

That section page in general could use a little clean up in regards to formatting.

Help with this would be appreciated, yes.

Mindovin said:
Current Daleks page is combination of Character Profile and Civizilation Profile minus few sections, which isn't allowed. This needs to be handled.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dalek_Sec

Ap is easily handled from tier but what are the name of the keys?

Aren't all Daleks supergenius?
All Daleks should be supergenius under the caveat that most, aside for like the Cult of Skaro, lack outside the box thinking and are very linear

Back