• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dalek Page Revision

I think including specific weapons still should be kept, it removes the stress from the powers and abilities section by straight up saying what it does in specific

That reminds me, I'll eventually redo the Notable Equipment, Weapons, and Abilities section. The Time War section doesn't have any actual Dalek weapons. It seems more logical to link the Time Lords' profile and then have the Daleks' own weapons rather than just have some of the former's.

@Fanon It doesn't affect their intelligence though. If it's TV show only then okay I think, otherwise it should be supergenius imo. @ByAsura

Civilization Tiering System: Unknown should be higher dimensional imo as they were defeating Time Lords and Daleks shown as an example in the page.

Explanation for Kardashev level.

Notable individuals.

Otherwise good. I look at the source code later.

Thank you for the help. Tell me here when you are done.

Back