• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daemon Vs Gagamaru: Reflection Vs Encounter

oLxw4KK_d.webp

Daemon Vs Gagamaru Chougasaki

•Speed Equal
•Range: Both in each other's visible range

Daemon:
Gagamaru: 2 (Wings_Of_Despair, Enter_Bluey)
Inconclusive: 2 (Creaturemaster971, Jebxtz)

Last edited:
Honestly, this is possibly inconclusive. Daemon can never bypass Encounter, and Gagamaru will avoid reflecting damage back onto Daemon directly because of his character. So they sit there forever basically. Although at any time Gagamaru can redirect damage onto Daemon and kill him, so I suppose it's just a matter of if he gets fed up enough to do that. So I'll vote for Gagamaru since he can choose to break the stalemate at any time.

I agree for the most part but I would say it'd still be inconclusive since it's out of character for Gagamaru to attack first for any reason

I agree for the most part but I would say it'd still be inconclusive since it's out of character for Gagamaru to attack first for any reason
I would argue that one person having the ability to break the stalemate would push things in their favor. He isn't limited by a lack of capability but a lack of willingness. If he ever becomes willing at some point during their eternal staring contest then he should win. And he did kill Kumagawa, so it's not like he will always make his power avoid the other person. If he's pushed enough then he'll be willing to remove that restriction from himself.

I would argue that one person having the ability to break the stalemate would push things in their favor. He isn't limited by a lack of capability but a lack of willingness. If he ever becomes willing at some point during their eternal staring contest then he should win. And he did kill Kumagawa, so it's not like he will always make his power avoid the other person. If he's pushed enough then he'll be willing to remove that restriction from himself.
Daemon is also an extremely annoying person who likes to insult his opponents a lot plus he uses more physical attacks. So I'd agree on this.

Back